PodcastAwards Results - CAGCast

Chronotrigga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
PodcastAwards, where both CheapyD and Wombat have been trying to get us to vote, has finally released their results (People's Choice & Best Gaming) at 7:00PM EST today. The Instance won the Best Gaming Podcast. People's Choice will be released at the Award's Ceremony later, so CAGCast might still have a chance... but yeah. A sad day for CAG. :bomb:

Full Podcast Award Results:

Business Grammar Tools
Comedy You Look Nice Today
Cultural and Arts This American Life
Education Grammar Girl
Entertainment Mugglecast
Food and Drink Grace Before Meals
Gaming The Instance
General Extralife Radio
GLBT Feast of Fools
Health and Fitness Healthy Catholic
Mature Distorted View
Movies and Films The Signal
Podsafe Music Catholic Rockers
Political Free Talk Live
Religion and Inspiration Daily Breakfast
Sports SkyDiverGirlsTV
Technology & Science This Week In Tech
Travel WDW Radio Show
Best Mobile Phone Formatted Podcast DLTV
Best Video Podcast Geek Brief TV

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, we still have a shot for the big award, but I have a feeling Grammar Girl might correct our asses.

[quote name='CheapyD']Oh well, we still have a shot for the big award, but I have a feeling Grammar Girl might correct our asses.[/quote]

If you recruit boobs for the podcast make sure they are at least double Ds.

[quote name='Chase']If you recruit boobs for the podcast make sure they are at least double Ds.[/quote]

Don't you mean Double Dragons? :whistle2:s

Oh man. That's alright. CAG will be big enough by next year to wipe out the competition. Good luck at the big award.

PS. The Instance????

Never heard of the instance. And all I can say, is that it should've been you, or the SarcasticGamer Red Show. Extra Life should beat out any +4STR +4STA LEATHER BELT that Leeroy Jenkins could find.

I'm kinda of surprised that at least the Giant Bombcast did not win. I have started listening to them and they are great, not as good as Cheabat (Cheapy and Wombat), but still very very good

I listen to the instance and don't even play WoW the guys are great and are really community involved

The Cagcast needs more commnity input (reading a question or two from the CAGbag doesn't cut it)

Im sure everybody saw this one coming, the shows been slacking

[quote name='SuxoR']I listen to the instance and don't even play WoW the guys are great and are really community involved

The Cagcast needs more commnity input (reading a question or two from the CAGbag doesn't cut it)

Im sure everybody saw this one coming, the shows been slacking[/QUOTE]

Suxor, what are you looking for in a Podcast, that is more community driven? I look at the list and the podcasts I listen to that won, have specified community interaction (i.e. TWiT with user questions or Mugglecast with voicemail). It just comes down to getting people to vote, which CAG just does not inspire, we are all to busy buying and trading games :)

On a side note though, it is a popularity contest and we already know CAG is popular :)

This is total crap. The Instance Podcast can barely pump out a show every two weeks and they beat out Cheapy, Wombat, Giantbomb, AND 1UP?! All these other guys bust their asses and (generally) can get it done every week like - get this - a REAL show. fucking horseshit. I bet they were using the same bot that those guys used to vote Rick Astley the best act of all time at the MTV Awards.

Gideon

THE INSTANCE??? i listen to a ton of video game podcasts and i never even heard of them. that sucks.

bread's done
Back