Point Blank DS (yes the light gun game!) Available Now

I got a shipment of 8+ copies at work today (TRU). So check your local TRU.

I picked up a copy :). I know it won't be as fun as using the light gun, but I have a feeling it'll be fun regardless. I'm looking forward to trying out the multi-player with friends.

picked up mine tonight at frys... they probably had around 10-15 copies... it was clearly one of the games they had the most of, behind the bigger guns like big brain and new mario...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I spotted about 6 copies at my BB today... try there.[/quote]

Nice, I'll have to check mine out. Thanks for the tip.

I think I literally called every store in the Orlando area, and finally found what I believe is the one store that has this game. Toys R Us next to Florida mall has a good amount of copies in. And yes, the game is worth it.

Gamespot ran a story about how some of the release dates for different stores are off. It said Amazon won't have it until August according to the site

Got the game over the weekend and played it for a few minutes last night for the first time. Here's my impressions:
The game starts off with the level selection screen, and is no different from the original game.
I played some familiar levels and even though there is no light gun, hitting the targets with the stylus does require quick reflexes, and the same gunshot sound effects remain in the game, which almost makes you forget that you're playing with a stylus. I definately recommend the game for any fans of the series or for anyone with the need for a quick pickup game on their DS.

bread's done
Back