Point me to cheapest priced PS3 pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownite

CAGiversary!
A friend of mine whom I've been trying to convice to purchase BluRay has finally decided to go with a PS3. He just purchased a new LCD Tv, so he asked me to find him a good deal.

He can use BING, but are there currently any good deals out there, combos? Forgot to add we're in CALI, so taxes is important.

Thanks...

Had to close the thread!!! Fun reading all the replies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap, I have used this forum to find deals for my own use. I didn't even realized I posted this on the wrong forum since "ITS NOT a DEAL" Sorry

LOL....sorry guys!!! This was the only forum I have ever checked. I didn't bother to check for the "Ask for a Deal"

Amazon is probably your best bet since there is no tax. If your friend is patient, Dell might offer up a deal like they have in the past.

fail.
the mods need to strip away your "CAG Veteran" status.

seems like all you need is 3 post to be a veteran
wow.. cag is setting the bar pretty low.

[quote name='Shadownite']LOL....sorry guys!!! This was the only forum I have ever checked. I didn't bother to check for the "Ask for a Deal"[/QUOTE]

Rule #76: No excuses, CAG like a champion!

Question.

Are those who keep posts like this at the top of the page with their insults any worse than the OP who posts in the wrong forum? If as a community we simply pointed the OP in right direction when they do wrong and then no one else said another word these posts wouldn't get in the way.

[quote name='ZForce915']Question.

Are those who keep posts like this at the top of the page with their insults any worse than the OP who posts in the wrong forum? If as a community we simply pointed the OP in right direction when they do wrong and then no one else said another word these posts wouldn't get in the way.[/QUOTE]

By that logic, you are as bad as they are for pointing that out. And so am I for pointing you out.

Are those who keep posts like this at the top of the page with their insults any worse than the OP who posts in the wrong forum? If as a community we simply pointed the OP in right direction when they do wrong and then no one else said another word these posts wouldn't get in the way.[/QUOTE]
The truth.
It's pathetic how so many people just want to come in here and scream at this guy.

fail_thread.jpg

How to Roast a Goose

Preparation time: About 2 1/2 hours.

Ingredients

• 1 goose, approx. 8 lbs.
  • Juice of a lemon
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/2 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
  • 1 head garlic
  • 1/2 cup Madeira wine
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 2 cups chicken stock (for gravy)
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme

• Root vegetables to roast with the goose, such as carrots, parsnips, turnips, potatoes, and/or rutabagas, peeled and chopped into large chunks
In general, plan for:
8-10 lb goose for 5-6 people
11-12 lb goose for 6-8 people

Thanks! In for 3!

[quote name='no_exit']How to Roast a Goose

Preparation time: About 2 1/2 hours.

Ingredients

• 1 goose, approx. 8 lbs.
  • Juice of a lemon
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/2 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
  • 1 head garlic
  • 1/2 cup Madeira wine
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 2 cups chicken stock (for gravy)
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme

• Root vegetables to roast with the goose, such as carrots, parsnips, turnips, potatoes, and/or rutabagas, peeled and chopped into large chunks
In general, plan for:
8-10 lb goose for 5-6 people
11-12 lb goose for 6-8 people[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to pass on this deal. Pretty meh in my opinion. Also, Gamestop is your best bet to get a great deal on basically anything.

Pft. That's no fun.

[quote name='ssssss']The truth.
It's pathetic how so many people just want to come in here and scream at this guy.[/QUOTE]

no whats pathetic is that that the OP is so selfish rather than look for the deal he just asks and expects us to tell him.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']no whats pathetic is that that the OP is so selfish rather than look for the deal he just asks and expects us to tell him.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Right on- That is why we have an extensive search capabilities, just going into a forum board, in the wrong section, after trolling for years, will get your shit jumped on

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back