Points2Shop, Goozex, and Lockerz! <3 - just got in 1 game and 2 blu-rays!

[quote name='Timeflys']Awww, don't cry, it'll be alright, you'll go back to filling out surveys all day, while I make 15 times as much, per hour, with a real job. It's ok. :applause:[/QUOTE]

i dont have to do anything...my 67 referrals do it for me;)

for your infomation, i work in computer informations and systems security....my bonus is your year pay :lol:

[quote name='Timeflys']Nope, basically, what you do is sit at home (the home your parents own) all day, doing little surveys for this one site, just so, once a month, you can afford a game. Haha. The fact that you've been bumping this for over 6 months is proof. Way to go, you got what, 4 games for 6 months of work! Haha. Well damn, you're on your way to becomming rich. Haha. Idiot. You must be so jealous of my lfe, because unlike you, I have money, I own a house and a car, I have a social life, and you, you sit at home, doing surveys, in hopes of being able to get a game in a month or two. Way to fail.:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]

hehe, must not have much of a social life to be fighting with a guy over the internet..so much effort going into proving me wrong huh? Go back to gameFAQs

[quote name='Timeflys']"hehe" Obviously more of one than you, as you've been doing this for two years, where as I have not. Way to fail again. ;) :D:applause: :lol: :applause: ;)[/QUOTE]

dont know what time period you come from, but we have blackberries to go on the internet everywhere in this day and age. See, you do learn something everyday. Have a cookie:applause:

Can 2 people sign up under this link and and 1 do a offer please i don't own a debit or credit! much appreciated if so!

PS i own only gears of war 2 and am trying to get dead space off of this site!

[quote name='yershi']Can 2 people sign up under this link and and 1 do a offer please i don't own a debit or credit! much appreciated if so!

PS i own only gears of war 2 and am trying to get dead space off of this site![/QUOTE]

you can have 1 person sign up and both of you can do offers...other than that, credit is given seperately

bump

free bump hehe i love points2shop, hard to get a lot of points tho...
mypictures5.jpg
mypictures10.jpg

bread's done
Back