Points2Shop: Join and get free stuff from Amazon. It's awesome.

evanft

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
I started doing this a few weeks ago, and I've already gotten a bunch of prizes:

p2s-proof1.jpg

I can't believe how awesome they've been so far. TONS of offers to complete, lots of info about how to do them, and they even have approval rates listed so you don't waste your time with crap. What's really great, though, is that instead of having a limited prize selection that goes OOS after 5 seconds, they let you use your points to order ANYTHING on Amazon. If you've got the points, you can get it. They're easily the best "Do offers, get stuff" site that I've used so far.

Click here to join and start earning points and getting free stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Points2shop. I 've done a lot of those get free stuff sites, and this is the only site that has paid off. I got like $12 for a PS3 game. it might not sound like much, but all I did was some surveys and got a free game. if you don't know about it you should give it a shot

Hey,

I just recently got into Points2shop myself, and I have to agree with you; it's the best site I'm aware of for earning prizes. And being able to select from anything on Amazon.com is pretty fantastic.

So far I've earned 1703.00 points from only a few days of completing offers. And I have a used copy of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for Xbox 360 on the way.

Thank you Points2shop.com!

I agree with you OP, P2S is a great place for rewards. I signed up recently and already reaping benefits from them myself! I couldn't believe how easy it was! I 've got a 1600 MSP card coming to me now!

bread's done
Back