Points2Shop, SuperPoints, and more!

Kilraven

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Survey Sites:

Points2Shop :applause::bouncy:

Earn points by completing surveys and/or trial offers. Many free surveys that take around 3 to 5 minutes to complete. Use accrued points to purchase items from Amazon.com. Customer is service it pretty good, most replies are within a day. Fast approval, my average has been 25 minutes.

My referral link: http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Kilraven

So far I've gotten earned over $350 with most orders are approved within 1-2 business days. I'm saving up for a Flip MinoHD now, and with the way I've been earning (about $40 in one weekend alone) I should earn it in another month - I hope.

They even have a forum for questions:

Points2Shop forums

And here's links to my proof posts in said forum:

My first order

My second order

These guys are really taking off, especially with recent updates to the site. They've added an inbox that allows you to send messages to your referrer and/or those downline (signed up under you or under someone under you). They also implemented a shoutbox, so you can chat or ask questions from members or mods instantly.

They have lottery that can net you points added to your account. This is quite possibly the best thing I've seen. It's a raising jackpot that starts at 1000 points ($10) and goes up by a 1000 each week no one wins - getting all six numbers on a ticket. Prizes are even awarded for 5 numbers (1000 points), 4 numbers (500), 3 numbers (200), 2 numbers (50), and 1 number (5 tickets into the next lottery). Entries can be gained from simply clicking an e-mail link from P2S, or adding a comment, as well as accrued from the previous drawing if you got a number.

They implemented a "Honour" system, where completion of certain tasks moves you up a level. Current levels are Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Get Bronze and you get 250 points free. Silver unlocks a possibility for more points. Gold unlocks high value offers previously locked. Finally, Platinum, which nets you another FREE 250 points.

You can find out what you current level is and what you need to move up (if you haven't seen it already) here, or by clicking on Honour Levels on the Member's Main page.

Cashle

My referral link: http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=Kilraven

Cashle.com is a brand new sister site of Points2Shop. The best part is you already have a membership! Your Points2Shop.com account is also your Cashle.com account. You can complete offers on both site (Offers can only be completed once per person). If you complete an offer on Points2Shop, nothing changes. You still receive the points you have been receiving. However, if you complete an offer on cashle.com, you will receive cash for that offer.

The cash can then either be withdrawn through check, paypal, or other payment options. There is no minumum, daily payout (Monday to Friday). You can also transfer your cash balance to points, and add those points to your Points2Shop balance! Cashle also gives you the option to make online purchases and earn a percent of your order total back! We hope you enjoy your time spent on both sites, and if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to send in a ticket.

While both sites have their own referral link, all members that you refer will show under both of your down lines (If you have people sign up with your Points2Shop referral link, it will show up under Points2Shop AND cashle, and vice verse). However, whatever link they sign up on is how you will earn your referral income. If they sign up through the Points2Shop link, you will receive points for them completing offers. If they sign up using your cashle link, you will receive cash for them completing offers.

(Information borrowed from Admin's e-mail)

Referral Sites:

360Elite4Free.com :applause::bouncy:

Adding this bad boy in as well. Trainn (Transcendent Innovation, Inc.) is, arguably, the best referral site out there. Membership is free and so is a majority of the offers needed. Don't worry, no spam mail from these guys or any "affiliates", either. I put a more detailed description here

I used the Netflix (this offer takes some time to be accepted) level A offer - only one choice in local movie rentals where I live, so I figured this would be the best for me. Other good offers would be Video Professor, FreeCreditReport.com, Blockbuster, and Gamefly.

Hit the banner to join and/or check out their website to read the F.A.Q.

Another source for questions regarding Trainn sites and other F.A.Q. click here.

Search & Win Sites:

SuperPoints

Formally LuckySearch. You've got multiple options to earn SP (Super Points): Watch videos, Complete offers, and win by clicking the SuperLucky Button. So far it only has $5 Amazon GC for 500SP, but more will come in the future - though, personally, I'm only after the Amazon GC. Unfortunately, the only way to join is by invite only.

Here's 5 invite tokens (just post when you use one please, so I can keep track):

1ezeg0
ugozfm
ba07sb
6qr0gf
eunbiu

Swagbucks

My referral link: http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=173733

A good Search & Win site that I just started using a few months back. Each search has the chance to win you swag bucks. These bucks can, in turn, be spent on numerous prizes that range from items to gift certificates (I've been selecting the $5 Amazon gift certificates for 450 swag bucks). There is also lotteries for big items that you can apply your swag bucks towards. You also can win what each person you invite wins - up to 1000 swag bucks.

So far I've won a few hundred in Amazon gift certificates. This is one of my older pics, I'll upload a newer pic sometime this week to show what I've won.

Winzy

R.I.P. I miss you.

iRazoo

This Search & Win site works much like Swagbucks. Each search can win you an Amazon gift certificate, and it earns you points. These points (up to 100 earned a day) can be exchanged for gift cards, mp3 players, consoles, cameras, and more. Technically, in 30 days of maximized usage, you can get enough for a prize ($5 Amazon gift certificate for 3000 points) - you really can't "not win".

Click on the banner to join!

You also can earn points by recommending (or not recommending) a site. To do this, click on the link of a site you are searching for - through iRazoo - and in a banner you'll be asked about that site. Click yes or no to the recommendation, and, if you want, give a little review. This helps them better the search engine.

I received two $5 Amazon gift certificates. I had won an instant $5 gift certificate, then accrued 300o points for another. I got the certificate code immediately, no waiting a day or longer. A huge plus!

My own little blog:

http://free360eliteandmore.blogspot.com/

A little bit more detail of the some sites I've listed (not complete, but getting there).

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily bump.

Both items from my first order came in and I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Odd thing, though, one was sent via UPS and the other was US postal service.

Thanks Supercop! :applause:

Lobitoh,

I don't think you can exchange for Amazon giftcards; however, there were some giftcards available to iTunes, Barnes & Noble, etc., . As for how long it takes to get something from Amazon, it takes 1-2 business days to get your order accepted and then however long Amazon states it'll take to ship (everything I ordered thus far was in stock and takes 3-4 business days).

[quote name='lobitoh']can i exchange point into amazon giftcards? how long will it take?[/QUOTE]

You cannot receive a gift card through points2shop. The only form of actual cash that you can receive through our site is through referal earning.

The reason for this is because we work with many advertisers that only partner with sites using point systems, instead of cash systems.

I want to sign up for points2shop.com but I was wondering does my phone number have to be my home phone or can I use my cell phone number?

It can be your cell number, it doesn't matter as long as it's valid. They'll call once to validate it then and that's it.

I'm pretty sure disposable e-mails are against their rules. That's why I went with gmail and/or yahoo. My understanding is that it has to be a valid e-mail in your name, nothing saying it has to be your main one. And some of them are okay with the dot trick, and even state it in their FAQ.

bread's done
Back