Pokemon Black $18 @ Walmart (YMMV?)

GILiveRadio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I came across Pokemon Black for $18. Pokemon While was still the same price as were all the other Pokemon games. Have no idea what made these special but I picked it up anyways. Proof below

p8JHx.jpg

not sure if serious or trolling, but if I get modded for that im gonna laugh(especially since I am black)

edit: wow, a bunch of SAGs

[quote name='209chromatic']Reported[/QUOTE]

Report an African American for a tongue-in-cheek 'black' joke? That'll show 'em.

[quote name='Zaku77']I thought the games were usually $35? $18 would be damn near exactly 3/5 of that.[/QUOTE]Okay folks, time for a basic math lesson. 1/5 of $35 = $7 and so therefore, 3/5 of $35 is 3 x 7 which equals $21. But I'm just going by you saying games are usually priced at $35. However if they were $30, then $18 WOULD be 3/5 the price.

Wow, that price is so sick that 209 could pay for it if he just sold the gigantic, black stick so far up his ass it's prodding his lower intestines. :roll:

Thanks for the post, OP.

[quote name='Blade']Wow, that price is so sick that 209 could pay for it if he just sold the gigantic, black stick so far up his ass it's prodding his lower intestines. :roll:

Thanks for the post, OP.[/QUOTE]

If it's 'broomish' he could also use it for free transportation!

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Everything at Walmart is YMMV, I might stop by after work in the morning to see if it's the same here.[/QUOTE]

I thought rollbacks and stuff were universal...thought sales were too. I only thought the red-tagged "clearance" or the random markdowns (like when the toss stuff in the bins) was YMMV.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']not sure if serious or trolling, but if I get modded for that im gonna laugh(especially since I am black)

edit: wow, a bunch of SAGs[/QUOTE]

I'm black too and I don't care whether you were purple or orange, it wasn't funny.

bread's done
Back