Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 $14.99 each at best buy free in-store pick up

went back today and picked up Pokemon Black 2.... now I have both versions I'm satisfied. Will keep Black 2 unopened might sell it one day

Just a heads up. My local BB still has all the Preidents Day sale prices marked on the shelf. Lots of games were sold out, but Pokemon and several others were still marked down and in stock.

Got my store pick up today. BB called me sunday night to tell me they didn't have black 2 so i ordered white 2 at another store, since they didn't have white 2 either. I went in today to at least pick up Kid Icarus and they got some more black 2 in so I was able to get Kid Icarus and my copy of black 2. Glad those guys went out of their way to see if they had more. Rare occurence of good customer service at Best Buy? I left happy today.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Just a heads up. My local BB still has all the Preidents Day sale prices marked on the shelf. Lots of games were sold out, but Pokemon and several others were still marked down and in stock.[/QUOTE]

Means nothing since the tag has a date range on it indicating when the sale is valid and they have to override the sale price. But you can get it for the sale price from less knowledgable employees, managers usually won't go for it, unless they are not paying attention or just don't care.

When I went to pick mine up they accidentally gave me White instead of White 2. They fixed it, but I kind of wish I could get Black/White for $15 a piece too lol.

I just finally opened my 3ds form the MK7 bundle when it was $170 and I totally forgot I even had a Wii. I'm sure I didn't login as whatever name I used on the Wii. Did I screw myself out of anything? The only digital games I bought were World of Goo and Super Mario Kart. There's not even an actual account ala Xbox and PS3, right?

[quote name='Draknight']Means nothing since the tag has a date range on it indicating when the sale is valid and they have to override the sale price. But you can get it for the sale price from less knowledgable employees, managers usually won't go for it, unless they are not paying attention or just don't care.[/QUOTE]

Most Best Buys I've been to have a policy that if a price tag with a lower price is on the shelf, regardless of the end date on the tag, they will honor the lower price. If a manager is needed for an override in a situation like this, I've never had one refuse it. Just having an end date on a tag doesn't mean that the store shouldn't be replaicing them on a fairly regular basis.

Went into South Philly Best Buy yesterday and they had the Epic Mickey 2 Price Tag from Presidents Day Sale for 11.99 and the manager was cool and honored it. He just removed the tags after I purchased the games.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. I thought I was finished with Pokemon after Pearl, but I couldn't pass up this deal.

[quote name='Showstoppa42']Most Best Buys I've been to have a policy that if a price tag with a lower price is on the shelf, regardless of the end date on the tag, they will honor the lower price. If a manager is needed for an override in a situation like this, I've never had one refuse it. Just having an end date on a tag doesn't mean that the store shouldn't be replaicing them on a fairly regular basis.[/QUOTE]

That's usually YMMV, since I've encountered multiple occasions where I was shut down by store managers especially for weekend holiday sales and deal of the day sales, after the fact. If I do get turned down and the tags are still on the shelf, I just call customer service and complain, usually get a $10 coupon from them. Having the tags linger means someone wasn't doing there job and I've seen a manger reprimand an employee because of it.

bread's done
Back