Pokemon Black and White on sale at BJ's (YMMV)

CubanBoy1127

CAGiversary!
I was shopping at BJ's (Fairfield, CT) and found copies of Black and White on sale. My friend was able to buy one and I can confirm that the Victini voucher is included with the game.
20110301192140.jpg

edit: price is 32.99

20110301192140.jpg

20110301192140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KrayzieKMF']typically a price would be good[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing MSRP, I think this is just letting people know that this store may have put out copies early.

If Fairfield weren't such a long drive from Waterbury, I'd go pick it up tomorrow. I want the game, but not enough to blow through half a tank of gas for it. I'll check the BJs in Waterbury and the one down the street from where I work in Wallingford tomorrow.

Eh? Victini voucher? How the heck does that work, in the Japanese version you just download the Mystery Gift which gives you the Ticket to go to the island to catch one.

Wish I had one locally.

EDIT: Closest one is like 50 miles away. Can anyone confirm they are on sale at the Cary, NC location?

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly YMMV... none of the warehouse stores (BJ's, Costco, Sam's Club) near me carry anything but a handful of shovelware titles at MSRP. Same for movies.

Went to the BJs in Coventry, RI, nothing. :\

They did have FFXIII and BioShock 2 for $10. Also Mod Nation Racers for $14 and Mafia 2 for $18..

[quote name='CubanBoy1127']I can also confirm that the BJ's in Stratford, CT has it on sale as well.
Yea, I believe it was just a pamphlet.[/QUOTE]

No luck in Wallingford after work this afternoon, but Waterbury had plenty of both which worked out since I was able to pick up my wife who has her mother BJ's card and not have to pay a 15% markup

[quote name='UberNinjaz']$2 off or an extra $10 from every other place, hmmm.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

I guess you're not getting the fact that the "deal" is that you can get it early, not cause of the $2.

Got both versions at the BJs in New Castle, DE. There was only the white version left. There is another BJs in Newark and another opening soon in Elsmere.

bread's done
Back