Pokemon Black & White 25 FSSS Amazon DotD

Looks like White is gone already. I was contemplating picking it up but I guess this decided for me, I already have enough DS games to play as it is so it's probably best anyway. Black is still available.

Glad I got myself Pokemon White. $25 is probably the cheapest you will see it for this year. Pokemon games don't usually go lower than $25. I am still contemplating whether to pick up Pokemon Black since its still $25.

Had a $15 credit from getting Shogun 2... I figured we'll never, ever see Pokemon Black for $10 so I pulled the trigger.

I paid the $5 for standard shipping to guarantee I'd get it by the 7th - the Victini wi-fi event only lasts until the 10th, and FSSS was anywhere from the 7th to the 12th. Didn't want to take a chance, and $15 shipped is still a hell of a deal.

[quote name='mgford11']Bestbuy had these for a $29 last week, but on the flip side - soul silver is still $35 msrp @ target.[/QUOTE]

if you preorder you got them for 20 at best buy

35 bucks then you got a 10 buck pre order gift card then another 5 when you picked it up

but other then that no never under 30

DEAL IS DEAD BOTH ARE OUT OF STOCK

Thanks for the heads up OP. Picked up a copy for me and a friend. I just got the itch for a Pokemon game and this was a great deal. Even cheaper than used.

Wow that was quick...received it yesterday. Anyway, for those who purchased and don't expect to play so soon since they may be backlogged, just a reminder that you get a Liberty Pass to get a Pokemon named Victini and it ends on April 10th...five days from now.

I just logged into Nintendo WFC and received the free gift ala wi-fi and that was it. But I'm glad I received the Nintendo e-mail, otherwise, I wouldn't have known and would have missed out since I have so many games to play on my queue.

bread's done
Back