Pokemon Channel (GC) & Enter the Matrix (PS2), $5 each at Amazon (TRU)

The Pokemon Mini is intriguing; would play Pokemon Channel once and hold it for my cousin until she gets a GC of her own.

May get this if it's still available when I come back from TN.

Ah hah. Pokemon Channel is finally at a price I consider it a good deal at (yep, $2 make a difference). Thanks, Cheapy, I think I'll grab it.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']The Pokemon Mini is intriguing; would play Pokemon Channel once and hold it for my cousin until she gets a GC of her own.

May get this if it's still available when I come back from TN.[/QUOTE]

You coming 'round here?

[quote name='mdm']You all NEED Pokemon Channel. Psyduck is a goddamn NEWS ANCHOR. What more do you people want?[/QUOTE]

Hard to argue agains that logic.

No offense to Cheapy D, but unless you have patient kids, Pokemon Channel is BORING. My nephew played it after I picked it up at the Kmart mess for $10, and 15 minutes into the game, he put Mario Kart back in and said "not much was happening." Don't pulll the trigger unless your kids are Pokemon crazy.

shipping is 4.49 i think. the mini thing is cool, just wish i could find the other mini games for sale somewhere... if you have alot of patience, channel is kinda an interesting game.

Yeah, go ahead, cut the price of Pokemon Channel after my little sister - who, bless her heart, only gets about $4 every two weeks from my mother - spends her saved money on it.

Granted, it's only about $1.50 different.. but still. Bleh :)

[quote name='guessed']You coming 'round here?[/QUOTE]

Going to Cookeville to spend the 4th with my grandma. Hoping to hit some game stores while I'm there and find some of the stuff that is frequently taken by game store employees in my area. Bastards. >_<

Back on topic: I think Channel may be a good game to have around for my Pokemon-obsessed stepbrother so he'll quit scheming on my nice, CLEAN, preordered Colosseum.

Wow, were it not for the shipping, I'd actually buy Pokemon Channel at that price. But not Enter the Matrix. Is that weird?

People collecting Nintendo e-Reader cards may want tp pick up Pokemon Channel because it comes with three cards you scan that unlock pages you can color in the game. e-reader, GBA/GCN link cable and GBA required.

[quote name='Nephilim']Pokemon Channel is now sold out.[/QUOTE]
BALLS. I was gonna buy it. :cry: I really wanted it. Reminded me of Hey You! Pikachu, which I honestly liked.

Does Amazon ever restock stuff, or should I abandon hope?

[quote name='vinniev']shipping is 4.49 i think. the mini thing is cool, just wish i could find the other mini games for sale somewhere... if you have alot of patience, channel is kinda an interesting game.[/QUOTE]

You can get the other games here, although I think you might have to purchase another mini in the process....

www.pokemoncenter.com

I wonder how they can sell a new game for a little over $2 considering there is the Half.com fee (only around $0.30 I know), plus that seller ships FedEx for the media mail price (at least they did for the game I bought from them) which has got to be a few dollars. And unless they were paid to take the game, they have got to be losing money.

I reviewed Pokemon Channel on the Female Gamers Forum website a while back. The game is not so bad if you get into it. I went in thinking it was the most boring and horrible game and ended up playing it all the way to the end. If anything you can pop it in once a day, check the channels and get to see the only subtitled episode of Pokemon you'll ever see. I think it's worth it just for the Pokemon Mini which I'll have in a few days. Yes. This will be a second copy of the game...don't laugh.

bread's done
Back