Pokemon Conquest - Nintendo DS - $29.99 @ Amazon

I wish they would make the Pokemon games for the 3DS already. I mean they're releasing Black and White 2 on the DS again.

[quote name='Namerson']I wish they would make the Pokemon games for the 3DS already. I mean they're releasing Black and White 2 on the DS again.[/QUOTE]

and I HATE the scaling of DS games on the 3DS - all of the colors are washed out and the games are just blurry. I'm glad I didn't trade-in my DSi. Black & White 2 is probably going to be the last DS game I'll ever buy.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']$30 is most likely going to be the MSRP, since it's not a Mario title or a main Pokemon title.[/QUOTE]
For most retailers, Gamestop will try to make money off of unknowing customers at the $34.99 price range. With that said, I should preorder it next month.

Enjoy it while you can. Nintendo's not going to bring another out once the kids complain they can't wrap their heads around a strategy game.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Enjoy it while you can. Nintendo's not going to bring another out once the kids complain they can't wrap their heads around a strategy game.[/QUOTE]

it was in nintendo power mag this month and it does sound very confusing .. going to be interesting to see how it plays out.. i doubt we ever see a part 2 to it on the DS (maybe 3ds)

but by the time part 2 rolls around the Ds will be history and probally a new handheld system

[quote name='Nohbdy']Enjoy it while you can. Nintendo's not going to bring another out once the kids complain they can't wrap their heads around a strategy game.[/QUOTE]
That;s why I am defiantly preordering it. It's a SRPG, and made by Nintendo. I want to support games like this coming out to show that yes I want more RPG's and the like. That and this game looks fantastic.

They released three waves of Mystery Dungeon

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']That;s why I am defiantly preordering it. It's a SRPG, and made by Nintendo. I want to support games like this coming out to show that yes I want more RPG's and the like. That and this game looks fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Whosagonnawhatnow? You have me interested. Going to have to look into this now. I still need some more Club Nintendo points for the year so this might work.

[quote name='Link2999']and I HATE the scaling of DS games on the 3DS - all of the colors are washed out and the games are just blurry. I'm glad I didn't trade-in my DSi. Black & White 2 is probably going to be the last DS game I'll ever buy.[/QUOTE]

http://www.3dsview.com/2011/02/27/play-dsdsi-games-without-scaling-on-3ds/

Edit: FYI, release date says June 18th. I have amazon prime and it says delivery estimate is June 21st. Not a deal breaker by any means, but I thought I'd let you guys know.

[quote name='o_O']They released three waves of Mystery Dungeon[/QUOTE]

That's a roguelike, not a strategy game.

Awesome little game, have 120 hrs into my import... lots of gameplay after the main story with episodes, some downloaded from wi-fi ... basically playing another character on the same map or portion of the map, some with different winning conditions.

[quote name='Namerson']I wonder if Rumble Blast sold well - I didn't like it one bit.[/QUOTE]

I recently saw some stats on the best selling 3DS worldwide. Pokemon Rumble Blast is ranked 4th on the list with a little over 1 million copies sold.

In case you are interested, Mario Kart 7 was #1(over 5 million copies), Super Mario 3D Land #2, Zelda #3.

[quote name='DarkZero104']also on newegg for the same price, if you don't pay tax there but do on amazon.[/QUOTE]

now to buy it off amazon and hope for release day.

or get it off newegg using my 99 cent shop runner account and getting it shipped to me free in 2 days

or
use my 20 buck best buy gift card and get it there

or just rent it off gamefly..

HUMMMMM

bread's done
Back