Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Stylus $2.00 free shipping Amazon.com

tempted to get one this cheap. are these comfortable at all? anyone?

EDIT: nvm. "• To receive this item customers must have placed a qualifying pre-order of Pokemon Diamond. Orders not meeting this criteria will not be fulfilled."

[quote name='velvet396']tempted to get one this cheap. are these comfortable at all? anyone?

EDIT: nvm. "• To receive this item customers must have placed a qualifying pre-order of Pokemon Diamond. Orders not meeting this criteria will not be fulfilled."[/QUOTE]
No one here preordered the game and got it shipped. I dont play Pokemon, dont own the game and they sent me 6.

amazon must have gotten a lot of these and trying to clear there store romm. One of the best threads lately thanks again OP.

[quote name='velvet396']tempted to get one this cheap. are these comfortable at all? anyone?

EDIT: nvm. "• To receive this item customers must have placed a qualifying pre-order of Pokemon Diamond. Orders not meeting this criteria will not be fulfilled."[/quote]
They're pretty comfortable. About the length of a standard pencil. The topper is a bit rough in a spot or two, but a once-over with a sharp knife removed that problem easily and it looks great. I generally hold it by the topper actually, as that puts the tip of the stylus right at the correct height for tapping on the screen.

And just reiterating what others have said, I didn't buy the game from Amazon (and definitely didn't preorder) and I've got 2 sets on their way to me right now. They're just getting rid of the inventory, so jump on the deal!

EDIT: nvm. "• To receive this item customers must have placed a qualifying pre-order of Pokemon Diamond. Orders not meeting this criteria will not be fulfilled."[/quote]
Was that there before? I dont remember seeing.

Is that blue jaged thing in the picture the holder? If so I hate buying an incomplete set and might just wait to find it all somewhere after the hype dies.

I recieved both of mine and have no intentions of getting either Pokemon game. Nice little addition to my box of random swag. Though I wish the packaging was a tad smaller like the Phoenix Wright one.

I think I might order one or two of each. I already have 3 but I just cannot resist.

Ah hell, just ordered one of each. I might go back for 2 more later.

Mine Shipped sometime last night I guess. Because saing it shiped April 25. That was nice of them same day shipping. Just for clairification to some of people that said you have to buy the game to get it. I didn't buy the game for this deal.

[quote name='cag1000']Is that blue jaged thing in the picture the holder? If so I hate buying an incomplete set and might just wait to find it all somewhere after the hype dies.[/quote]
Do they even sell that? I know it was available at GameStop only if you pre-ordered both games. Don't think anyone else sold the holder.

If you pre-ordered from GS/EB really early like I did then you'd have gotten the holder with buying just one game! :bouncy:

[quote name='Tsukento']Do they even sell that? I know it was available at GameStop only if you pre-ordered both games. Don't think anyone else sold the holder.[/quote]

Ordered one of each yesterday, and they shipped today. I'll most likely be ordering another set today if they're still in stock. Can't go wrong for $4.

Originally ordered 4 of each (just to see!), when I got shipping confirmation, snagged 4 more...those confirmed, now I ordered another 2 of each.

They'll probably arrive the day after they drop to $0.99 on eBay though ;P

[quote name='studioaudience']Just got mine today. Amazon shipped it in a pretty big box for what it is. Good stuff, thanks for the link.[/quote]

Same here. They seem to be doing it a lot lately and it's a total drag when people come over and start seeing a bunch of large boxes from when you order a single DS game or something only to get asked to lend them money because they automatically think I'm spending a lot.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']They must have a shitload of these things for them to still be in stock.[/quote]

Seriously. They've been top sellers on the video game page for days now.

I got my one of each and I'm tempted to get more as gifts. Thanks op :D

I just bought two more, one of each. And if they're in stock tomorrow I'll probably buy two more. I figure, they won't be available for much longer so why not take advantage now.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Originally ordered 4 of each (just to see!), when I got shipping confirmation, snagged 4 more...those confirmed, now I ordered another 2 of each.

They'll probably arrive the day after they drop to $0.99 on eBay though ;P[/QUOTE]

good luck selling on ebay. something makes me think your going to see tons of chargebacks on these

i got 2 sets but have no plans on selling.

pay 4 bucks sell them for say 10 that is only a 6 buck profit. now if you could order 100 to make a 600 buck profit i say got for it but this low of a profit isnt worth the hassel.

they will get broken very easy if you ship them the cheapest you can

amazon stuck them in boxes if yoiu ship them in padded envlopes they will probally get broken

got some off of the target pre-order fiasco (pretty much buy a $5 giftcard, get the stylus free - didn't pick up the game there...). i gave em to my niece and nephew and later decided to try it out coz they said they were more comfortable. target didn't have any when i went back, so buying from amazon is good stuff for $2 a pop.

Mine arrived today, they look great, now I have to try them out see how they are. Can't beat the price though.

Wow, mine shipped quickly. I picked up a set late this afternoon, after hearing so many rave reviews about these. Amazon sent a shipment notification about an hour ago.

[quote name='MidnightRain']Wow, mine shipped quickly. I picked up a set late this afternoon, after hearing so many rave reviews about these. Amazon sent a shipment notification about an hour ago.[/quote]

ditto... it's amazing. less than 6 hours to mail my order out.

Ordered one of each a few days ago, but didn't get a shipping notice until today. Nice, since I didn't pre-order the games. :)

bread's done
Back