Pokemon Diamond/Pearl TRU promo[now with pic of accessory pack]

mrblinG22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (94%)
I just came back from TRU as i picked up nhl 2k6 for $5 from the clearance, and I got a call from my aunt asking for me to pick up the new Pokemon for DS. So I didnt expect them to have it but I asked anyway and they did have a few copies left. So I ask for a copy of Pearl version and he says ok, heads to the back and comes back with a DS accessory pack.

042607_20001.jpg

It includes,

Pokemon Pearl/Diamond DS Lite Sleeve
Screen protectors
DS pen stylus.

it rang up as 14.99 but the guy said it comes with it free as a promo. Its not that special but if your going to pick up either version its a good deal.

sorry if this is a repost, i searched and got nothin so i figured why not.

[quote name='slidecage']you get that free if you buy the pokemon games from tru[/quote]

thanks for repeating what he said.

Read the whole post, for fuck sake. :roll:

Ahem, very nice OP. I haven't picked it up yet, but if I do I'll go this route. Out of curiosity, is the stylus the same as the GS/EB pre-order one?

[quote name='yukine']Read the whole post, for fuck sake. :roll:

Ahem, very nice OP. I haven't picked it up yet, but if I do I'll go this route. Out of curiosity, is the stylus the same as the GS/EB pre-order one?[/QUOTE]
They are all the same.

The fuck? Conflicting reports EVERYWHERE.

[quote name='iazybandit']They are all the same.[/quote]
[quote name='OnChkMnDS']No, its a regular sylus in the package[/quote]
[quote name='Iskander']The stylus is actually a retractable pen stylus with the new Pokémon on it.[/quote]
[quote name='mrblinG22']lol, and yes the stylus is the same as the GS one.[/quote]

Does this free accessory pack promotion end this Saturday? The nearest TRU is 40 miles away and I can't get to it until next week at the earliest.

[quote name='Scorch']thanks for repeating what he said.[/QUOTE]

how i red it , it sounded like he was shocked they gave him these things . Like WOW why am i getting this stuff. I was just saying it was common knowledge that you get it free if you buy the game. STill though i would rather go to CC and save 7 bucks

I picked up Diamond from the Nintendo World Store and they gave me a DS case. Not like that sleeve tho, the NWS gave out this padded, zippered black case with a pokemon logo on the front.

[quote name='eau']Does this free accessory pack promotion end this Saturday? The nearest TRU is 40 miles away and I can't get to it until next week at the earliest.[/quote]

I believe so, but it is also available online. Just make sure to use the TRU link to give CAG credit Pokemon w/kit

[quote name='mietha']It is NOT the same as the preorder ones. Are you people fucking blind? Look at the above pic. Look at the pics located at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OL850M/002-9614064-0402424
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OL85VQ/002-9614064-0402424.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.[/quote]
umm thats amazons stylus.. not gs/eb's preorder one.

and slidecage, learn to read please.

it rang up as 14.99 but the guy said it comes with it free as a promo. Its not that special but if your going to pick up either version its a good deal.

[quote name='mrblinG22']umm thats amazons stylus.. not gs/eb's preorder one.

and slidecage, learn to read please.[/quote]

Those are the preorder stylii. They're not store specific. Maybe you should read. ;-)

I got a FF3 one from my TRU when that came out. They were just stting in a bin, I grab one, rang up as $0.01, So I got 3. Has a cool little cleaner on it too.

Bought this online the Sunday it came out. It said online that the accessory pack and pre-order stylus was included, got home from college today and received only the game in the package. I emailed them but I don't know what's going to happen. Did this happen to anyone?

The whole package is crap, really. The stylus is cheap and the screen protectors are beyond worthless.

The case is decent enough, I guess? Totally not worth the $5 you could save at Best Buy.

bread's done
Back