Pokemon Emerald $95 on Amazon

nice find OP! count me in for one, thanks!
transparent_pixel.gif

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Your funny isn't appreciated.[/quote]

Well you saw the title, not like he lead us on to anything.

Well, yeah, but it also doesn't qualify as a deal worthy of the main deal forum. It isn't even the lowest price from an Amazon seller (in fact, it is the highest).

I probably ought just to delete this thread, but instead I'll move it to deal discussion. There it can die a natural death in its native habitat.

I could insinuate that ur gay for posting some random overpriced game in the deals forum (oh my, overpriced goods on the internetz? We had no idea...)... but you were browsing Amazon for Pokemon games so that pretty much speaks for itself. :lol:

It's by no means a rare game, but in new condition at this time, it is pretty hard to find. You're better off bidding on Ebay for one though if that's what you're looking for.

well the game is out of print for a while now and people are going to need it to unlock certain pokemon in the ds version.

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald for some odd reason have jumped to ridiculous prices for sealed copies. Sealed copies of Sapphire go for around $90 on Ebay, while complete copies of the three games still sit around $40.

Honestly, people are idiots if they go looking for GBA games on eBay. That's just BEGGING for someone to sell you bootlegs. eBay's, unfortunately, a giant cesspool of bootleg GBA games right now.

I know collectors usually want sealed games, but pokemon is sometimes treated the opposite. It's better to pick up the used ones to get the good pokemon that the previous owner caught. Then transfer them to a new game.

Of course that's the lazy way to play.

I exchanged points on Goozex for Emerald and I ended up with an internal Nintendo copy that wasn't meant for public consumption. :3

It must've been one of the earlier versions because the awesome dupe glitch works on my copy.

[quote name='DesertFox']Should have bought more when CC had em for $20.[/QUOTE]

You must have missed out that one week Circuit City had them on sale for $9.99 ;)

I'm going to miss CC...

[quote name='Josef']You must have missed out that one week Circuit City had them on sale for $9.99 ;)

I'm going to miss CC...[/quote]

I believe that was the week that the second mystery dungeon came out for the ds.

That's when I picked up my copy.

bread's done
Back