Pokémon Fan Club

adriley313

Banned
This thread is to chat about our favorite pokémon (Espeon) our favorite game,tips for other players, stats, moves and anything to do with the pokémon games on DS/GBA. If you got questions about anything just post them here about where to find pokémon. How to teach egg moves and anything else you need to know. Post here.

The Pokemon threads that we have for the games (namely the Platinum thread and Diamond/Pearl thread) take care of what you want this thread to be used for. Also, there's a Pokemon Social Group on CAG as well.

[quote name='SL4IN']The Pokemon threads that we have for the games (namely the Platinum thread and Diamond/Pearl thread) take care of what you want this thread to be used for. Also, there's a Pokemon Social Group on CAG as well.[/QUOTE]

your group which i just joined doesnt talk about pokémon battling or which pokémon have the best move and how to get them. Which moves are best Gor what pokémon. Like what are the best moves for Espeon? ( psychic, bite , morning sun, psybeam) or what area are the best to train pokémon and how. How to get the best egg moves. Iwanna chat about that somewhere chat pokémon people that know there pokémon

Well, to be quite blunt, CAG is not the place to find people to talk in depth about the competitive/battling scene and full on EV/IV training and raising. A lot of that died off when the Diamond & Pearl threads got buried and no one posted in them anymore. There are but a few of us still around, myself included. Mr. Beef is one to talk to about Pokemon, Suko_32 used to be quite frequent, and Option.IV as well, but like I said most of dropped off and left the hardcore Pokemon scene behind.

If you wish to talk about the things you mentioned, you can ask me just about anything you want to know (either through CAG or AIM) and I'll be happy to conversate with you over strategies and techniques and such. Otherwise, if you're looking for a battling community, you need to go check out Serebii and Smogon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serebii's full of douches. Just stick to Smogon and only enter Serebii for the rare need to check on a news item.

thanks I'll hit you up. I love pokémon but dong have very many peopleto chat with online that know pokémon and under little kids. Ive been playing since I ten. I love it. Do you guys have a link for smogen cause I can't find the site and the one u posted sucks. I go to Serebii only for pokedex info that I dont have in my homemade pokedex book for all the games with my own tips and secrets that ive amass over the years. I just moved to arizona and left my pokemon group Blue Steel there so I'm looking for some new ones on here. You can also hit me up on my Yahoo!Messenger find the link on my profile to PM me. Wanna talk strategy with people.

My favorite pokemon is Meowth, Flygon, Dragonite, and Persian. :p
I can't wait for Platinum. I am training on Pearl right now.

Hey there was a clickable on the top of the screen for a pokemon mmorpg. I dont know if. Its real but I can't download it to my iPod so can someone check it out and see if its any good.

http://pokemonog.com/

Thanks guys!!!

bread's done
Back