pokemon fans!!

Neither. I only enjoy the main series. I hardly ever get any of the console games or the spin offs. In fact, I only own Red/Blue for the original gameboy and Diamond/Pearl.

do these pokemon games have sentence structure or punctuation i guess not must be the mystery of the dungeon its hard being gangster though

I haven't really looked into either, actually. If someone owns 1 version, and another person owns the other..can they do stuff together? Trade? ..Something?

I wouldnt mind picking up both copies for me & my bf to play, but there needs to be an incentive for having both copies.

Are both games completely different? Or are they the same game with a FEW different Pokemon?

[quote name='lilboo']I haven't really looked into either, actually. If someone owns 1 version, and another person owns the other..can they do stuff together? Trade? ..Something?

I wouldnt mind picking up both copies for me & my bf to play, but there needs to be an incentive for having both copies.

Are both games completely different? Or are they the same game with a FEW different Pokemon?[/quote]

looks like it

Neither, the last pokemon dungeon game dropped in price quickly (at least for used) so I am hoping that these will do the same so I don't have to pay 34.99 for a mediocre game.

Ahh interesting.
So it looks like they are the SAME games, with a few exclusive pokemon per game. It looks like very few, too o_O...

What's it mean to unlock Pokemon from events? There's a big list of Pokemon that you obtain through events.

But regardless, it looks like the only 2 Pokemon you can't have on the same game are Mewtwo and Celebi. Mewtwo is completely exclusive to Darkness, and Celebi is to time.

...I think I'm going for time.

[quote name='lilboo']Ahh interesting.
So it looks like they are the SAME games, with a few exclusive pokemon per game. It looks like very few, too o_O...

What's it mean to unlock Pokemon from events? There's a big list of Pokemon that you obtain through events.

But regardless, it looks like the only 2 Pokemon you can't have on the same game are Mewtwo and Celebi. Mewtwo is completely exclusive to Darkness, and Celebi is to time.

...I think I'm going for time.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Dont worry about the event pokemon, they can all be obtained through the mission password system. Codes are at the site.

Can Pokemon from the first mystery dungeon be traded over?[/quote]

I'm not sure, but it'd be nice if they alowed you to do that with the red rescue one..

I'm probably getting Darkness for mewtwo and I'm pre-ordering it to get the booklet..

[quote name='DarkKnightCecil']The only spin-off games that can transfer to D/P are Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Ranger Battonage.[/quote]
You can only transfer over the Manphy egg from Pokemon Ranger. I'm not sure that you can transfer anything from the sequel though.

I never said you can transfer EVERYTHING. Also, the only Pokemon eggs announced are Riolu and Manaphy but it's been confirmed that you can get other ones. I have no idea if they have an special moves tho.

bread's done
Back