Pokemon Fire Red - $21 at Target this Sunday

Felder71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Starting tomorrow, Pokemon Fire Red will be on sale at Target for $26. Now, grab the coupon from getintothegame.com to bring it down another $5 for a total of $21. Even if you only want the Wireless Adaptor, it's about the same price and you could trade in the game. The only thing is that there's not coupon for Leaf Green.

Adam

[quote name='StealthySeal']its 25 at BB GGC for 20.... i win![/quote]

I hope Target runs out and I get a raincheck. :roll:

Yeah, the wireless adapter from Nintendo only works with the two Pokemon games and some kart racing game. There's an adapter out now, however, that works with all games. I'm curious to see how that works out.

The wireless link also works with Mario Golf and all the 2 player Classic NES series games. I know it doesn't have the wireless display icon on the back of the box, but trust me it will work with those games. I think Nintendo didn't want to confuse people by putting that icon on the games before the wireless adapter got released, but the manual might state the wireless adapter does work(IGN also will confirm that the wireless adapter works with it).

i highly reccomend this game for pokemon begginers, and old timers.... its greatness! i love remembering how much time i put into pokemon blue... GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

[quote name='masha'][quote name='StealthySeal']its 25 at BB GGC for 20.... i win![/quote]

I hope Target runs out and I get a raincheck. :roll:[/quote]

same with me, cause i never used one before. =D

bread's done
Back