Pokemon Game Lot

It could, but it looks like you used Paint on FR to remove some stuff. I personally wouldn't trust that auction due to the combination of that, and the fact you only have one feedback. Someone will probably buy it though just because it's cheap.

[quote name='Okari']It could, but it looks like you used Paint on FR to remove some stuff. I personally wouldn't trust that auction due to the combination of that, and the fact you only have one feedback. Someone will probably buy it though just because it's cheap.[/quote]

I DID :cry: hopefully it sells, i "found" them anyhow

[quote name='Okari']It could, but it looks like you used Paint on FR to remove some stuff. I personally wouldn't trust that auction due to the combination of that, and the fact you only have one feedback. Someone will probably buy it though just because it's cheap.[/quote]

right now someone is trying to convince me to stop the auction and sell it to them, i probably wont though. and apparently one person is watching it so hopefully i get atleast one bid. is it against TOS to bump up the price with another account (my parents) they say people do stuff like that.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']right now someone is trying to convince me to stop the auction and sell it to them, i probably wont though. and apparently one person is watching it so hopefully i get atleast one bid. is it against TOS to bump up the price with another account (my parents) they say people do stuff like that.[/quote]

Hell yeah it is. What do you think? If your parents say that they are liars and cheaters. They probably do it all the time, but no it isn't allowed.

bread's done
Back