Pokemon Go

I would say just as many people are playing pokemon go if not more than the pokemon games. In fact pokemon go has made more than the pokemon games have made all together. The reason for this is to play pokemon go you need a cell phone which everyone has at this point. To buy a pokemon game on the ds you need to own a console and pay 40 dollars for the game or if you have a switch it will cost you even more at 60 dollars per game. All while pokemon go is free to play. The people who play pokemon go are not your typical pokemon players anyway. Either they are people who have not played since generation 1 or 2 or they may be new to pokemon and parents see go as a cheap fix. While we as pokemon players who play the games think the games are easy the reality is pokemon go is even easier because all you need to do is tap the button and not think of accuracy and all the other factors which is appealing to some people.

My son has been playing this with kids at school so I’ve picked it back up a bit too. If anyone is still playing here is my friend code:

1498 3222 2328

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back