Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver CAG Group

No. The only way to get it is to evolve a Wailmer. You can only get that in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum or in the Pokewalker.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']i thought ampharos was pretty good personally. maybe not? His special attack is quite high. mareep on the other hand....[/QUOTE]

He is terribly slow. That and he doesn't have that much of a moveset.

[quote name='adriley313']Doea anyone have a totodile to trade for a Chikorita[/QUOTE]

I'll take you up on that. Just message me whenever you are available.

My HG FC is 4684 0960 4027.

PM me for add. If anyone is looking for a starter from one of the other gens, I'm only missing the Hoenn starters. Will be looking to battle when I finish assembling a team.

My HG FC is 1248 1385 4572

I have added everyone in the initial post, and will start sending everyone pms for an add back.

PM me if you add me and arent one of the 15 people from the op

I've added everyone that has PMed me now and will try to add some more of you soon. My Pokemon are still pretty weak, but I wouldn't mind doing some battles soon.

Name: Loki
Friend Code: 1205 2011 4945

Just got Soul Silver, so if you want to tag battle, you'd have a better shot of winning without me on your team lolz. At least for now. Nice to meet you, everybody! :cool:

Currently Playing
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)
Pokemon Soul Silver (Nintendo DS)
Soon: Halo Reach Beta (Xbox 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup everyone got my SS not too long ago so just looking for some people to do little chill battles and trades. I'll add some of you guys. Here's my FC: 0131 4559 7027

How would you guys feel about starting our own CAG pokemon League with Gyms and Elite four. We CAGs would be gym leaders and people would battle you to win gym badges and prizes of the gym leaders choices.

What do you guys think?
I would host.

Hello, im new to this and i need friendcodes. i have several pokemon i have 30+ chikorita's im willing to trade and i have several other good pokemon just contact me if your interrested. soulsilver friendcode= 3782 1840 5449

Hey guys, I love the idea of a CAG Pokemon League :) Also, do any of you guys have a Pokerus infected Pokemon you could trade me? I caught one the other day but didn't know how it worked and it was too late...it didn't spread to any of my other party members and I didn't get to put in a box, so I'm out of luck there. Please let me know!

My Soul Silver FC is:
0603 9301 0251

I'm curious if anyone has a mew to trade? I have almost every other pokemon than that, so I'd be willing to trade just about anything I've got for a mew.

I'll find my FC on the weekend.

I'm looking for a shiny Entei as I missed the recent Gamestop event and he is my favorite pokemon. Is there anyone willing to trade? I am willing to give up any of my pokemon except my Lugia, regular Raikou and Celebi.

bread's done
Back