Pokemon HGSS

Giratina

CAG Veteran
This may not be the right place to post this... So please tell me where I can.

Can someone give me any good deals on the new Pokemon HGSS games?

Any promotions or anything aside from the Gamestop figurines?

[quote name='Giratina']This may not be the right place to post this... So please tell me where I can.

Can someone give me any good deals on the new Pokemon HGSS games?
[/QUOTE]

You hand over money, the store gives you the game. Good deal!

[quote name='Giratina']10-4. Sorry. I was hoping I could get an answer that wasn't rude... guess not.[/QUOTE]

YouGetNothing.gif

Edit: ^^^ WTF, lol

[quote name='Giratina']This may not be the right place to post this... [/QUOTE]

You had me at "This".

[quote name='Giratina']10-4. Sorry. I was hoping I could get an answer that wasn't rude... guess not.[/QUOTE]
You blatantly ignore the bright red bold text at the top, and you expect people to be all sugarplums and lollipops to you?

No, but it is kinda funny that people think their all big and bad... When they are one the internet.

Honestly, I dont care if people are rude. I just dont really understand what the problem is...

[quote name='Giratina']No, but it is kinda funny that people think their all big and bad... When they are one the internet.

Honestly, I dont care if people are rude. I just dont really understand what the problem is...[/QUOTE]

You're the problem.

lol don't let anybody bother you -.-

You just posted this in the wrong forum :] How about going over the the "Request" section and re-posting this? Should get some good replies

btw it doesn't bother you that these are the same games? I wanna get them...but I have Silver and Gold already T_T

:D I do my best. Anyways, lets let this topic die. I only ask a question. No I did not read the thing at the top. I'm sorry. I'm new. First post. And honestly, I'm tired. I'm taking narcotics for pain, so I'm not really concerned with it right now.

Honestly WeepingWillow's response was not that rude, and he/she didn't make any remarks about you directly. You asked a question in the wrong forum and you got pointed to where you should be asking the question.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Amazon has Soul Silver for $32. That's about as good as it gets right now.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I preordered last month when the price was $35. I'm guessing the $32 version doesn't have the figurine or w/e and this is their loophole for not doing the preorder guarantee on my order?

I'd rather save $2.50 than get the figurine.

Suxor, I'm only getting Silver. I played Gold when it came out, and I just want to play it again, only better. There is abosolutly no point in getting both unless you have no friends that will trade with you... My best friend is getting Gold, so I'll be ok.

[quote name='Little Green Yoda']Wait, I preordered last month when the price was $35. I'm guessing the $32 version doesn't have the figurine or w/e and this is their loophole for not doing the preorder guarantee on my order?

[quote name='Little Green Yoda']Wait, I preordered last month when the price was $35. I'm guessing the $32 version doesn't have the figurine or w/e and this is their loophole for not doing the preorder guarantee on my order?

bread's done
Back