Pokemon Kanto-Johto Re-released in MetalPak Sets...in Australia

DNukem170

Banned
Australia and New Zealand are getting re-releases of the Kanto, Orange Islands, and the three Johto seasons in colorful MetalPak packaging. Even comes with art cards. Of course, they're Reigon 4.

Source.

You will first need a DVD player capable of playing Region 4 discs. You can make friends with someone in Australia or New Zealand, and work out something here. There are also online retailers. While they won't have the kewl steelbooks, chaos.com is where I ordered my Ace Attorney movie, and their shipping costs seem pretty reasonable, at least for single discs. Boxset shipping costs will be higher, of course.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']You will first need a DVD player capable of playing Region 4 discs. You can make friends with someone in Australia or New Zealand, and work out something here. There are also online retailers. While they won't have the kewl steelbooks, chaos.com is where I ordered my Ace Attorney movie, and their shipping costs seem pretty reasonable, at least for single discs. Boxset shipping costs will be higher, of course.[/QUOTE]

I thought jb hifi shipped to the US? Im pretty sure i've ordered from them in the past...

They do, but I was going for the place with the lowest shipping cost. :) I don't really care for Steelbooks, actually... I'm just glad Johto League is available legally in English SOMEWHERE, and Viz needs to get its rear in gear with a reprint. It just makes sense to re-release Johto and Hoenn to coincide with the Pokemon Adventures Ruby/Sapphire and HeartGold/SoulSilver releases.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']They do, but I was going for the place with the lowest shipping cost. :) I don't really care for Steelbooks, actually... I'm just glad Johto League is available legally in English SOMEWHERE, and Viz needs to get its rear in gear with a reprint. It just makes sense to re-release Johto and Hoenn to coincide with the Pokemon Adventures Ruby/Sapphire and HeartGold/SoulSilver releases.[/QUOTE]

again these aren't steelbooks. they're metal packs. far far inferior.

Part of me wonders how big these are. Viz crammed as many episodes as they could and Kanto was still 9 discs. Johto League Champions was 7 discs, while Master Quest and Orange Islands had as many as 12 episodes stuffed in there. These things look like normal-sized cases in the picture.

bread's done
Back