Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - Stand by for Battle!

I got the Double Pack of ORAS at Best Buy!

My Best Buy GCU discount saved me $16. I had $15 in rewards, so I added that as well. Tax was 4 bucks. Total price is $52.90 after tax... absolutely amazing...

I also got the strategy guide on Amazon for 13 bucks shipped... this is epic....

The animated trailer from before...but in English!

http://youtu.be/Vw6zP7n0ais

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Mega Rayquaza has 60 higher base stats than Arceus. All well and good, right?

Yea...it doesn't need a Mega Stone.

Mega Rayquaza is officially the most OP Pokémon yet.

So I was going to get the strategy guide for this at best buy with my 50% off a guide coupon for renewing gcu and I couldn't find it there or even listed on there website. Is best buy not carrying the strategy guide for this game?

Amazon has not shipped my strategy guide either, there are just shortages on the guide right now because there were entirely too many that were ordered.

I don't really like to ask for stuff, but does someone has a spare Diancie code from Europe? Been on 5 different stores around here and it's sold out everywhere, I don't have any other way to pick up a code

Wouldn't Homepass work for it?
Yep, from what I read. You just have to wait for someone to get the eonfection and spread it through Homepass.
I can't use Homepass though, since I share my computer and those I share it with get pissed when I try to change anything to do with the router. I'm going to the city that weekend anyway, so I don't mind too much in this instance.

Anyone able to get online, and can  friend me?  I want to send my Gengar, Pinsir and Mareep, with their stones, but you can't send items over pokemon bank.   PM me and we can exchange friend codes.

There is actually an item in the game you can get for Hoopa that gives it an Unbound form, which makes it extremely powerful. It's also all but confirmed that Hoopa is responsible for the Mirage Spots in the game. It will also be the spotlight Legendary of the next movie.

Just went through the Delta Episode. Caught Rayquaza with 1 Repeat Ball after using Hold Back to get it to 1HP.

Even better, used a Repeat Ball on Deoxys and caught it without using a single attack. Nyce!

I'm not sure what these codes do, but the guy at BB had them memorized:

Pokemon497

Pokemon500

Pokemon503

2015LATIOSLATIAS

I picked up these games to keep sealed, but I believe he said you enter them once you are connected to wifi at the start menu.

The first 3 get you the Unova starters with the Hidden Ability for each. The fourth lets you get the opposite Eon Pokémon from your games' default, despite that you can do that anyway during the normal postgame.

Also, if you connect through Pokémon Bank, you can get the three Johto Starters with Hidden Abilities.

Zygarde's new forms were leaked today.

- The Forme we are familiar with is "50% Forme."
- The little baby teased at the end of the Hoopa movie is "Core Forme."
- A new dog-like design called "10% Forme."
- Doing something with Xerneas and/or Yvetal will turn it into "Perfect Forme." It also makes it a giant mecha.

There was also an image previewing Ash's Frogadier evolving into a Greninja but the design is slightly different, possibly a Mega Evolution.

Oh yea, and it confirmed that Pokémon Z is real and coming (likely next year).

Are the e-reader cards' content included on these remakes?  Specially, the content found on the "Pokemon Battle-e Card" series, such as Iron Defense, Freezing Ray, and Hidden Ruins.

I heard fairly recently that the version of Super Mario Bros. 3 coming to the e-shop, will include most if not all the e-reader content included.

No, the remakes do not have the e-Reader content. The reason SMB3 does is because they're re-releasing the GBA version, which is a remake of the original.

So I foolishly forgot to download the April's mythical pokemon Jirachi until April 25th and of course it was too late! Does anyone happen to have an extra that they may have gotten legitimately on one of their 4 games from this promo?  I can give a Dakrai code if you want to save yourself a trip to GS :)

Don't forget the free download of Zygarde from the mystery box.  Also, sorry, but I love my Jirachis, and  you can't have either of them, also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErCHCR_0n7g 

I would be willing to loan you one, so you can have it for your pokedex

Don't forget the free download of Zygarde from the mystery box. Also, sorry, but I love my Jirachis, and you can't have either of them, also

I would be willing to loan you one, so you can have it for your pokedex
Thanks for the offer, but I (like you) am apparently a poke-hoarder. I mean I still have all my original pokemon going back as far as gen III (gen II and I I have as well, but can't really do anything with those). Looking for one I can call my own :) (For the pokedex entry I think I still have one a gen back that I've carried from the POkemon Colliseum disc thing way back when, but not sure)

Just trying to fill my bank with one each of the 20th anniversary ones and somehow missed the month thinking that I had already gotten him (did it for celebii too but I DID manage to get one of him on one game before they shut it down). Having x,y, as & or makes for a lengthy ordeal of trying to snag them for all 4 games :( ain't nobody got time for that!

I actually still have my pokemon colosseum pre-order disc though I long ago traded in colisseum

bread's done
Back