Pokemon Pedometer? [WTB]

Ryouko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
This may seem a strange request, but I'm trying to find a Pokemon Pedometer that came with the latest Pokemon game for sale. XD I looked on ebay and the cheapest is $30, which is just way more than I can afford. I didn't know if anyone here had one they didn't want and would like to find a home for. n.n If so please message me!

You need the game to put pokemon on it. But for $30, you might as well get the game. If I didn't love mine so much I would be your first offer. Good luck though :)

Don't go to ebay. I actually lost mine at school (its what I get for trying to cheat the system by keeping it on my shoe.) and I found out that Nintendo sells replacements. The official Nintendo stores online sells it for about 8.95. I still haven't bought one yet.

Pokewalker

Ooh, thank you! I had asked several people about them while I was attending Otakon last July, and was simply told it was a pedometer. ^^; I thought they were super cute but knew they only came with the game. Thanks for the info!

This is meant only as a replacement for the Pokéwalker accessory that was packaged with Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Version games and has no functionality on it's own. You are only able to sync one Pokéwalker to a single Pokémon HeartGold or Pokémon SoulSilver Version game

so if you use the pokewalker it has no VAULE since it can only be linked to that game cart??

i really should dump the 2 off i got since i dont even play the game anymore and never used them

bread's done
Back