Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire GBA K-Mart 10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were lucky to find a K-Mart that still has those in stock! Most stores sold out without ever clearancing those titles at $29.99.

I still need Pokemon Ruby. If anyone finds a clearanced one and wants to sell or trade for stuff on my list, send me a PM.

I also realized that is better deal than I did on Fleabay for mine. which i only picked up to get zangoose and jirachi.

My Kmart is like walking into the 80's. It is the dirtiest, oldest piece of shit. I cannot believe it is still open.

On the other hand, no one goes there. Generally 5 cars in the lot, so finding old games is a good bet.

Sadly, even my shit Kmart does not have either of these games in stock, VERY YMMV.

So there are old games at your K-Mart? If so then could you see if they still sell Circle of the Moon for a cheap price?

[quote name='bdgskarulz']So I walked into K-Mart in Garner, NC and lo and behold! Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire! 10.00! Yay!

Needless to say I picked up 1 of each. Gotta catch em all![/quote]

One of each, huh? Then why do you have all of these for sale on eBay?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbdgskarulzQQhtZ-1

Please don't start hoarding all the K-Mart clearance games, I live in your area.

[quote name='bdgskarulz']Needless to say I went back a few days later. They would just sit there. How sad.[/quote]

You listed them all on August 22nd, the same day you posted this thread.

How about making good and offering me one of each for the price you paid plus shipping.

[quote name='bdgskarulz']Needless to say I went back a few days later. They would just sit there. How sad.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nephilim']How about making good and offering me one of each for the price you paid plus shipping.[/quote]

Seriously, I've been asking on the K-mart thread for someone to pick me up a copy of each.

[quote name='onikage']You listed them all on August 22nd, the same day you posted this thread.[/QUOTE]
this is definately getting good

The worst part is that after listing fees and (perhaps) paypal fees, he's only going to make a $1 or $2 on each one.... working an extra hour or two at a day job would have netted the same result.

I sent him a question in Ebay. Let's see if he'll respond to me.
Item: Pokemon Ruby Version (Game Boy Advance) Sealed RARE GBA (120023776301)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
friendofsonic is a potential buyer.

Why are you a greedy hoarder who has to buy Pokemon games to make a living?

Yeah, wow my fellow CAG's getting nasty. Not pretty. Well, sorry. I hope you all still love me, cause I still love you all :)

Its pretty funny, because all the ones who are being nasty would have done the same thing if they had the money and or the resources. Do I regret it? Maybe a little. Probably the first and last time I do it no doubt.

[quote name='bdgskarulz']Yeah, wow my fellow CAG's getting nasty. Not pretty. Well, sorry. I hope you all still love me, cause I still love you all :)[/QUOTE]

What did I lie about?

[quote name='bdgskarulz']What did I lie about?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='onikage']You listed them all on August 22nd, the same day you posted this thread.[/QUOTE]

B-u-s-t-e-d.

Case closed.

Why not even offer a few for sale to CAG's? I'm sure you've benefitted from this site greatly in the two years you've been a member.

I don't know what's funnier - the OP busted lying or the fact that almost all of the people talking shit about him have little feedback in the trade forum, and aside from 1 or 2 people I didn't see ANY feedback for them talking about how they hooked up anyone from a clearance sale.

[quote name='bdgskarulz']Its pretty funny, because all the ones who are being nasty would have done the same thing if they had the money and or the resources. Do I regret it? Maybe a little. Probably the first and last time I do it no doubt.[/QUOTE]
Well, no. Most of us have jobs to for our financial needs. Or a lot of us buy some to help out other CAGs, or maybe to trade on CAG or other game trading sites to get games we're interested in. It's a stark contrast to clearing out every local store to turn a maximum profit.

MightySlacker has a good point. Though I'll defend myself, although I only have a trade or two that actually deal with me picking up a sale item and selling it to a CAG for cost+shipping, I've picked up many more games. It just so happens the person will ignore me once I send them the PM saying I have the game. It's really frustrating. Is it just me or does everyone have this bad luck?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Well, no. Most of us have jobs to for our financial needs. Or a lot of us buy some to help out other CAGs, or maybe to trade on CAG or other game trading sites to get games we're interested in. It's a stark contrast to clearing out every local store to turn a maximum profit.
[/QUOTE]

So the only difference between you and the OP is that he's trading for cash on Ebay, while you're trading for other games on other game trading sites?

Sure, you may not be grabbing 5 + copies, but the point is you're both grabbing a game you have no intention of ever playing just to trade it away for something you want. OP trades it for cash to buy a game, you trade it straight up for a different game. Basacially, you're still taking a copy away from someone else in your area who just wants to open it up and play it, but it's suddenly ok because you're "trading" it.

I think I'll start cleaning out the local stores, but put things on a trade list, since that's seemingly ok.

Gotta love how people who sell games like this on Ebay "have no job" and other such stupid remarks. It's called "supplementing an income", preferably for a hobby, and it works quite well.

I'll go ahead and mark this entire thread for moderation so Shrike or someone else can lock it up because CAG has once again derailed an entire deal thread away from its original goal. Maybe the OP should have just kept his mouth quiet and then none of you would have ever known about this deal? Kind of a Catch 22, huh?

I'm sure all of you people flaming him will just guarantee he won't ever post another deal again, something which I'm sure very few of you actually do.

[quote name='Roufuss']So the only difference between you and the OP is that he's trading for cash on Ebay, while you're trading for other games on other game trading sites?

Sure, you may not be grabbing 5 + copies, but the point is you're both grabbing a game you have no intention of ever playing just to trade it away for something you want. OP trades it for cash to buy a game, you trade it straight up for a different game. Basacially, you're still taking a copy away from someone else in your area who just wants to open it up and play it, but it's suddenly ok because you're "trading" it.

I think I'll start cleaning out the local stores, but put things on a trade list, since that's seemingly ok.

Gotta love how people who sell games like this on Ebay "have no job" and other such stupid remarks. It's called "supplementing an income", preferably for a hobby, and it works quite well.

I'll go ahead and mark this entire thread for moderation so Shrike or someone else can lock it up because CAG has once again derailed an entire deal thread away from its original goal. Maybe the OP should have just kept his mouth quiet and then none of you would have ever known about this deal? Kind of a Catch 22, huh?

I'm sure all of you people flaming him will just guarantee he won't ever post another deal again, something which I'm sure very few of you actually do.[/QUOTE]
You seriously think me grabbing one or two copies for interested CAGs is almost equally comparable to him systematically clearing out multiple stores? He must of had twelve copies up on Ebay.
I also don't pick up sale items too much for trading, though I have a few times. And when I do? It IS for people who want to play the game. Who want to open right up and play it. What the hell is the difference if someone in my state gets it or someone in say, California? The fact is, when someone picks up a game to sell for cost+ plus shipping to CAGs in need, or for trades, it cannot be compared equally to the OPs quest for absolute profit. They are not the same.
And honestly, he didn't post anything that wasn't already on the board. Sure it's a great deal and some would argue that it deserves its own thread. But, I don't feel too bad derailing his thread. I hate hoarders.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I don't know what's funnier - the OP busted lying or the fact that almost all of the people talking shit about him have little feedback in the trade forum, and aside from 1 or 2 people I didn't see ANY feedback for them talking about how they hooked up anyone from a clearance sale.[/quote]

True, but I've actually never once found any of the sales on this site to be true aside for the online ones. It's either every copy of the games are gone or the prices just don't match. Granted I don't run out to every store every time a deal is posted, and I only usually check for the games I'm interested in.

[quote name='bdgskarulz'] Needless to say I picked up 1 of each. Gotta catch em all![/quote] Well, Obviously ya did. I'm not gonna get into it, looks like others are having a bit too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back