Pokemon Shuffle - Nintendo "Free to Play"

I must be a damn genius or something. While it did get hard with the later stages, I have had no trouble s ranking them and catching them but with a few pokemon. Only genesect is the first one to give me problems.

It is nice that non-timed hearts are banked now, so I save them for events when I need more turns.  I'm at 157 but was focused on the competitions.  Now just leveling and banking coins for next events.  It's still a fun distraction.

Even with power ups, you NEED Feebas and be lucky enough to get 3 Feebas in a row on the top row.

Even then, it took me several dozen tries before I finally caught it.

Even with power ups, you NEED Feebas and be lucky enough to get 3 Feebas in a row on the top row.

Even then, it took me several dozen tries before I finally caught it.
I probably tried to beat the stage near 20 times before I finally bought a Mega Start. I was able to beat the stage with around 17 moves to spare. Caught Milotic at over 60% catch rate. I had already decided I would buy a Great Ball if I had to.

I still have over 50,000 coins. I'm just saving them for the special competitions. Hoping to score the Venusaurite or (however the damn thing is spelled) during the current contest.

Last time I checked I was 558th place for the comp, I never scored that high. Were these guys really abusing the home button? I never tried it because I thought it was dumb but this competition really shows the abuse that there was before.

On a side not, I was 7 minutes to late to battle victini and get some experience points, #*)&U%@)#*(... I put it off all day and reminded myself at 10pm but got sidetracked.

Milotic was a pain, I got lucky on my 3DS, it took me a few tries on my daughters. Just wait till the onix and beyond, your going to have to spend some coins.

I spent like 10k coins to buy the two power-ups for the Venusarite. Was in the top 5000 this morning. Score is now 6481. Guess I'm good to get it.

Have they offered Mewtwo yet? I beat Mega Mewtwo during the regular stages. I'd like Mewtwo and the stone, for sure.

You need 150 S Ranks on the Main Stages to access Mewtwo.
He's the 20th expert stage, Genesect is the 21st and last one released as far as I knows that one needs 180 S Ranks.

His evolution is pretty useless...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pangoro is a pain in the ass. Way too much HP.

Giratina is going to be a bitch. Every level adds only 1% to the catch rate, which means it'll be level 20 or so before any reasonable attempts unless you get lucky.

EDIT: And I end up catching Giratina at Level 6. Of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a couple of you I'm semi-retired from this game. Like every other F2P, Everything is completely up to chance and after a while, this game feels just plain abusive to its players. Quite frankly, I should have quit a while ago.

Honestly, I feel like this game lets you do everything for free, while Pokemon Rumble World pretty much requires you to spend real money to get all the balloons.

Holy freaking hell, TPC. You're trolling us now. Give us a bunch of weak common Pokémon in the main games but make then tougher than Legendary es here.

The Mobile version is now available. If you do a Check-in on the 3DS version, you get a code that will net you a Lucarionite in the Mobile game.

And yea, Expert stages are in the mobile game. Those are gonna be fun. The Great Ball price was raised too. Now it's 3500 coins in the Mobile version.

bread's done
Back