Pokemon Violet or Scarlet $40 after code

both pokemon games are sold out on their website. the $20 off code also has a minimum purchase of $40. call of duty for $50 before tax is another option i guess. dont bother registering for emails for the 15% off code because the code wont apply to video games.

that being said this site does have 12% cashback on rakuten for another 1.5 hours if anyone did want call of duty mw2 for that price or to keep trying on those alleged 2 copies of pokemon its showing that click as sold out. otherwise it's almost all overpriced garbage; i searched for gift cards / digital currency but didn't find anything worth buying at all. most of it is higher than MSRP.

Was two or 3 hours ago but thanks OP

Wasn't sold on paying 60$ for this game, but at this price an absolute steal

TBD if it actually ships but excellent value

I just ordered it! As I was making an account the page wouldn't go past the credit card part. I tried a different browser and it was the same thing. Then I went back to my original browser and the page had finally loaded. It let me apply the code and checkout.

I have an order # so here's hoping they don't cancel on me.

---

Order is "processing" and now the product page is saying it's sold out. I really hope I got in on time. There were only 7 copies left when I got it in the cart.

Thanks Fungicidial!  :bouncy: 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered it! As I was making an account the page wouldn't go past the credit card part. I tried a different browser and it was the same thing. Then I went back to my original browser and the page had finally loaded. It let me apply the code and checkout.
I have an order # so here's hoping they don't cancel on me.
---
Order is "processing" and now the product page is saying it's sold out. I really hope I got in on time. There were only 7 copies left when I got it in the cart.

Thanks Fungicidial! :bouncy:
Happy to help

Does the Rakuten $40 bonus use pre-tax total? I bought this for 39.99 ($42 with tax). Do I just need to make one more small purchase from somewhere or does it have to be 1 $40 purchase?

Was able to get a double pack for $50 off with a referral. $35 per game plus the double pack box is pretty great imo. Could do the same for a cart with both games in it since its only a $50 off $100 purchase.

Am I allowed to post my referral here? I saw the GS thread was doing it.

Edit: here's my referral: https://refer.hsn.com/r4b6j

If its not allowed, I will delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to get a double pack for $50 off with a referral. $35 per game plus the double pack box is pretty great imo. Could do the same for a cart with both games in it since its only a $50 off $100 purchase.

Am I allowed to post my referral here? I saw the GS thread was doing it.

Edit: here's my referral: https://refer.hsn.com/r4b6j

If its not allowed, I will delete it.
Thanks for this. Used your referral to get a double pack to split with my brother since this was our price point.

jc- has anyone who got on the first wave's order shipped?

got an order in last night, ETA of December 8th I think and status is 'packaging' 

I got mine with the initial wave

And mine says all the exact same things
someone on SD said they got a shipping notification email for first wave, so hopefully they get em out and 'packaging' status isnt just 'deciding whether or not to ship it'

Purely speculative, but I know a lot of times these things don't update until after midnight.

I'd assume that by 10 am tomorrow there would be na update, and if nothing at all tomorrow definitely pessimistic

someone on SD said they got a shipping notification email for first wave, so hopefully they get em out and 'packaging' status isnt just 'deciding whether or not to ship it'
Between my previous reply and now my status was updated to shipped and provided with a tracking number

Definitely some kind of automated process

Pretty sure none of them actually shipped (as your tracking numbers on UPS will show)

But a label was made, so they're not getting canceled.

Still a win

Did any of the orders that "shipped" actually ship?

Or does it just say shipped, and then say there's an error processing your request. And then ups having no record of the tracking numbers? 🙈

Did any of the orders that "shipped" actually ship?

Or does it just say shipped, and then say there's an error processing your request. And then ups having no record of the tracking numbers?
Yeah mine just says shipped but there is an error processing as well.

mines set to arrive today, I can just not update and clone glitch right?

1.1.0 came out yesterday and fixes all that stuff apparently. 

bread's done
Back