Pokemon XD pre-order with 3 bonus items (pokemoncenter.com )

A FREE Pokédoll Shadow Lugia for the first 1,500 pre-order customers
So it's not so good. I've shelled out enough high end($50) purcheses though. SMT Nocturne and DDsaga. Jade empire because 'm a Bioware fan. And Xenosaga 2 because of the limited DVD movie. Thats around 200 right there.

Seems like a decent deal for Poke- fans though especially since it's limited to 1,500 for the Shedow Lugia plushie

I would have loved to be able to get that plush, but I'm sure it's long gone... looking forward to being outbid on the OMG RARE L@@K $200 LE SHADOW LUGIA!!!!!!

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I would have loved to be able to get that plush, but I'm sure it's long gone... looking forward to being outbid on the OMG RARE L@@K $200 LE SHADOW LUGIA!!!!!![/QUOTE]

i think if its gone they should be forced to remove it from their site... it seems they still have them

Pokemon Center is usually very good about that sort of thing... if I can sell Legend of Mana, I'll see if I can't get that cool little thing.

around 6 bucks to ship the game I wonder if they charge another 6 bucks to ship the stuff animal if so total is 62 before tax Way too much

bread's done
Back