Poker Console Games Help!

uzumaki_star

CAGiversary!
I am trying to decide on which poker game I am going to buy either of the one's listed or any suggestions. Don't like using my computer at home to play games online because of family otherwise I would just play online:

World Championship Poker
World Series of Poker

If you have played them make some suggestions?

For sure, go with WSOP. World Champ. Poker is horrible, in comparison. I own both on PS2 and I also bought WSOP on PSP.

In my opinion, WSOP on PSP is the best.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']I am trying to decide on which poker game I am going to buy either of the one's listed or any suggestions. Don't like using my computer at home to play games online because of family otherwise I would just play online:

World Championship Poker
World Series of Poker

If you have played them make some suggestions?[/QUOTE]

i hated both of them... but if i had to pick who i i hate more i would say World series of poker..

i think World series only has Ohama and 7 card and texas holdem... also once you get knocked out of one tour if you want to play that tour again you need to advance to the next year... I was hoping it would been like a real poker game

where you get so many points for each time you place and then at the end of the year the people with the most people play in the finals BUT ITS NOT

WSOP is a little better than WCP, but having to restart your career in WSOP just because you didn't make money in your first tournament is a pain in the ass.

WSOP has more variety in the games I want to learn how to play Omaha and Texas Hold'em. I think I might just get WSOP for PS2. Thanks for the input, guys.

I wonder how WCP 2 will play because I heard they got 7 pros to be in the game? It is suppose to come out for Xbox and PS2 at the end of October.

bread's done
Back