Poker Night At The Inventory 1 & 2 (PC-Steam) $1.00 each

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought; Steam activation keys are in my profile, waiting for me to activate in Steam. Ended up adding The Walking Dead: 400 Days to my cart, which was also $1.

400 days is tempting, but I know it will just be some addon when season 2 hits the price point I want to pay, so im going to resist.

Poker nights are not the greatest poker games, and get very repetitive,  but there is more than enough amusement there to easily get your dollar out of them. Some good writing and animations,  takes you a couple tourneys to see most of the dialog. You can get a couple of items for TF2 as well if thats your thing.

thanks for post

Never heard of them; is this a legit site?
Daily Deals for GamersGate are posted here

If only the OP put a helpful [PC] at the beginning of the thread title it'd be easier for people like you to notice it huh?

The Poker Night games are great. Definitely pick them up.

400 days is tempting, but I know it will just be some addon when season 2 hits the price point I want to pay, so im going to resist.

Poker nights are not the greatest poker games, and get very repetitive, but there is more than enough amusement there to easily get your dollar out of them. Some good writing and animations, takes you a couple tourneys to see most of the dialog. You can get a couple of items for TF2 as well if thats your thing.

thanks for post
The major disappointment I had regarding Poker Night 2 is that Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy isn't voiced by Bruce Campbell. The writing is still pretty funny, though (enough so that I played it a fair amount and still have it on my ps3 HD despite not liking poker).

Thanks OP! I got Poker Night 2 on PSN but it's almost unplayable due to frame rate. This will hopefully play better.

EDIT: Game runs as smooth as a baby's bottom on PC! Of course, YMMV depending on your setup. Actually won a tournament unlike PS3.

Love these games, but only because I'm a casual poker fan. They're really glitchy and repetitive, so make sure you see how much you love poker and the characters before you buy.

But they're worth a buck each.

bread's done
Back