Polaroid television quality?

work88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Anyone ever purchase a polaroid tv? CC currently has the 24" flat screen model on sale this week for $150. Before purchasing i want to be certain it's of decent quality (not looking for top of the line here just something for the bedroom and gaming). Also, if anyone has a suggestion for alternate brands that are 19"-24" and less than $200 i would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks in advance.

i got a 24' Sony Wega Flat Tube Refurb at the Sony Refurb Store in Woodbury, NY for $200 + tax, works like a charm with a flawless picture, component, composite, s-video and coax inputs...

Just remember that for flatscreen tv's there are a hundred brands, but there are only a few manufacturers that make the actual screens that go in the tvs. Try to find out who manufactured the screen inside the TV your checking out and that will give you a good idea as to the quality you can expect.

And remember that if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If everyones 42" widescreen LCD tv is $2000. And you find one for $1200. Theres probably a reason its soo cheap.

bread's done
Back