Police Pre-sale Tampa BB Reward Zone Request

MetalGator

CAGiversary!
Any generous CAGers willing to PM me their unique BB reward zone code for the Tampa police show would be greatly appreciated. My friend who will be using his for he and his dad said Tampa is up today and the actual presale is tomorrow at 10 am.

I'm willing to help someone out, like I know with Xbox Live there's a Marketplace points card you can buy, I could send an unused code in exchange, if there's something similar for PS3/Wii let me know.

My dad really wants to see this show and I'd like to get him some pre-sale tickets. He drove me to countless concerts when I was 14 and 15, without I would have never seen Tool, Black Sabbath, or Stone Temple Pilots.

[quote name='MetalGator']Any generous CAGers willing to PM me their unique BB reward zone code for the Tampa police show would be greatly appreciated. My friend who will be using his for he and his dad said Tampa is up today and the actual presale is tomorrow at 10 am.

I'm willing to help someone out, like I know with Xbox Live there's a Marketplace points card you can buy, I could send an unused code in exchange, if there's something similar for PS3/Wii let me know.

My dad really wants to see this show and I'd like to get him some pre-sale tickets. He drove me to countless concerts when I was 14 and 15, without I would have never seen Tool, Black Sabbath, or Stone Temple Pilots.[/QUOTE]

My dad drove me to my first Tool concert too :)

That has just inspired me to sell mine on ebay, now all I need to do is think of a starting value.

Ill also listen to any offers in my PM box, this is for the Las Vegas show.

My code for LA staples center sold for $50 in less than 1 hour. Just dont be greedy and you should sell it in no time.

i got a code and looked on Ebay.....but it doesn't sense how someone would sell this and not get negative feedback. You need a Rewardzone membership to redeem the code in the first place so people who know to search on eBay for them should know they can get them for free. And if they don't know that, then they won't be able to use it...maybe im just missing something.

You don't need Reward Zone to redeem it, it's through ticketmaster.com. From what I saw, a lot of the people buying were ticket resellers so I'm sure they know what they're doing, the investment will probably pay off for them in the end.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You don't need Reward Zone to redeem it, it's through ticketmaster.com. From what I saw, a lot of the people buying were ticket resellers so I'm sure they know what they're doing, the investment will probably pay off for them in the end.[/quote]

Maybe it depends on where you are located, but in philly it said you had to link directly to comcasttix or something like that from Reward Zone login page.
I tried copying the URL and it didn't work unless you were logged into BB-RZ.

bread's done
Back