Police Presale vouchers (How much did you make?)

chimpian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hello all,
I was just curious if anyone on here made any $ off of the BB reward zone presale vouchers for the police concert going around soon.

I did it twice once for some show out of state (seattle,wa)and again for the one in Atlantic City,NJ

the first one I got $10 the second i got $30.
I offered the Seattle one on here first for $5.
Both were sold thru craigslist within a few hours of posting them on there.

not bad for something that was given away :).
oh and i checked on who was buying them each time, it was people re-selling tix for those astoronical prices you see all the time. (so i dont feel bad)

Have a good day :)

Played it safe and went with $125 with BIN.

The guy was a ticket reseller so I don't feel bad about it, I was worried I'd get someone who thought they were actual tickets.

[quote name='tindall311']you guys suck

we needed 2 $100 tickets for the vegas show
cant buy em for anywhere near that price[/QUOTE]

These werent tickets just a presale chance at a ticket. It was actually like a joke.

I contemplated waiting it out and trying for the tickets as they were the real money makers... but figured a safe $169 wasnt worth the risk... minus ebay fees I was out at about $152 or so.

There was an exclusive presale for police tickets to reward zone members, all you had to do was be quick enough when they anounced the codes and get one.
then you use the code for up to 2 tickets for the given show (you still had to pay for the tix).
It was fun :) and i see i should have been a bit greedier lol
where did you guys sell them?
ebay?

yeah... ebay for me. Someone was in making a plea for why they needed apresale code on here. i was going to go get them one until someone else popped in and said you know these are going for $200 a piece on ebay..

I then proceeded to secure my code and sell within 24 hours.. When iw as watching it prices had gotten higher but I played it safe.

I still have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. They sold tickets to some kind of police officer function, or they sold tickets to the band named the Police?

That's one of the worst bands ever.. sting and his tantric 12 hour orgasm bullshit...

Best Buy's Reward Zone members got the chance to get preorder codes to buy the tickets in advance, and I guess people got those codes and sold them on ebay and Craigslist. The band, not police officers. Lol I thought the same thing when I read the first post, I was thinking some Police Expo or ball or something.

Yes you had to be a reward zone member (Best buy) before they listed the offer.

Then you logged on during a certain time and tried to register for the "presale codes"

Those codes allowed you a chance (at a later date) to try to log onto best buys site and get Police (the band) tickets on a presale basis of 24 hours I believe (before they were released to the public).

There was a limited supply of presale codes and then those codes worked for a limited supply of tickets.

If that doesn't explain it log on to ebay and search police presale... it will be very apparent at that point.

[quote name='tindall311']you guys suck

we needed 2 $100 tickets for the vegas show
cant buy em for anywhere near that price[/quote]

I will be in vagas for that show I used my code...

[quote name='iamthekiller']I still have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. They sold tickets to some kind of police officer function, or they sold tickets to the band named the Police?

That's one of the worst bands ever.. sting and his tantric 12 hour orgasm bullshit...[/quote]

BLASPHEMER!!!! They do NOT suck. What sucks, however, was P. Worthless' 're-rape' of the Police song 'Every Breath You Take' as a tribute to his fallen homies.

BAH!!! Now, THAT was worthless bullshit, imo.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']BLASPHEMER!!!! They do NOT suck. What sucks, however, was P. Worthless' 're-rape' of the Police song 'Every Breath You Take' as a tribute to his fallen homies.

BAH!!! Now, THAT was worthless bullshit, imo.[/quote]

Yes by far one of the greatest bands of all times.. However I agree with you on the P Diddy crap don't forget Sting gave his blessing and as even said how great of song he thought it was.

They just emailed out 2 more dates on for boston on 11/11 and one for NYC on 10/31 .
I picked up one of each :)
lets see how it goes.

PS if you are interested pm me.

Sold my Miami presale code for $80 a few months ago, didn't even realize they were doing more. Looks like codes are down to a much lower selling point now. Recently completed are showing $10-$25. Can't complain about $25 for nothing though.

Im starting on craigslist for $60/code then if they dont sell by this afternoon they are going on ebay for $50/code.

Hopefully i wont have to deal with ebay.
good luck :)

Anybody consider buying the actual tickets and reselling those? Does anyone think that might be more profitable? I still have a code for the NYC show, but I sold the Boston one for $24.

bread's done
Back