Policenauts Translation

boooooo!!!! I made my thread first! someone else is trying to make another thread!!

anyway the game is great!! I have played up to the first save prompt! cant wait to play more!!

ops didnt see your topic. They have to release it on the same day as Dissidia and Professor Layton...

I saw this on another site earlier, but actually forgot about it so thanks for reminding me. Can't wait to play it finally.

[quote name='62t']ops didnt see your topic. They have to release it on the same day as Dissidia and Professor Layton...[/QUOTE]

fun fact: it was released on hideo kojima's birthday

That's so kick-ass! I've been checking that damn site for YEARS! My copy of Policenauts has sat unplayed. This may cut into my Batman, Shadow Complex, and BlazBlue time.

The patch is for the PSX version of Policenauts. You will either have to download the game to play it on a PSX emulator, or on the PSP. Also if you have a modded PS1/PS2 you could patch an ISO and burn it to play it on a console.

Got it all to work the other night. Such a pain in the ass, with having to look for .dll files and junk. But I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Funny thing is the thing that took me the longest was getting my PS3 controller to work on my PC. Never did get its inputs to work.

whooo! jus beat it!!

it was awesome! tho I like Snatcher much better...

anyway I've been wanting to play this game for so long!!!

finally got the chance to play thru it and it feels soooooo gooooood!!

my life can now move onto the next chapter

Glad you dug it, Jekki. Still haven't played it; I've been busy with Batman and Shadow Complex.
How long would you guess it took you?

Just found out today.

Omg downloading patch now. We must have tea and crumpets and talk about policenauts nao.

the game is like 7 or 8 hours,

with chapter 1 being the longest... the most boring 3 hours ever...

u really gotta bear thru the first chapter of this game

bread's done
Back