Poll 1 of 2 Reasons you will get a PSP at launch

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
262 (100%)
Basically I am just intrested in the main reason why people do want or don't want a PSP. At least with the info we have right now about the system.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']You say you want both side's opinions, but you don't give any options for people to say why they don't want a PSP in your poll.[/quote]

Just posted poll 2 of 2

[quote name='jkam'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']You say you want both side's opinions, but you don't give any options for people to say why they don't want a PSP in your poll.[/quote]

Just posted poll 2 of 2[/quote]

Oh I see what you're doing, my apologies.

I pre-ordered one because I had over $432.00 in GameRush store credit and it didn't cost me any out of pocket expense. I will give the PSP system to my 9-yr old son. The other kids on our street never share there DS system with my son, so I will buy this for him and turn the tables around.

I am getting the psp, because I love electronical gizmo's, I have the money, and the DS has been a major dissapointment for me so far...the graphics for a handheld will be solid...the games over time will be supported by developers, and the movie thing, is cool. I get stuck going to maine 3 x a quater, to visit my future inlaws...this will give me something to do

well, i have an ipod and i dont use it enough, so i plan on selling it once i pick up my PSP on launch day. The psp's mp3 features are more than enough for a lightweight listener as myself.

I love gadgets, i own basically every mainstream portable gadget to come out in the last few years. The only thing i have been really holding out on is a portable media center because of the high pricepoint (400+ for quality)

I live by portable gaming! my DS and GBA get more play than any of my home consoles (except maybe xbox cuz of xbox live) so a new handheld with such a wide array of features and AWESOME games for launch and upcomming is right up my ally!

That is my take on the PSP, if you think of it as more than just a game system... it all of a sudden becomes a great deal! as i think about it.. i get:

A new MP3 player
A portable media center
Free movie i want to see anyway
a protective case for my beloved new gadget
and a new system

SUCCESS

The games are going to rock. 8 player Hot Shots Golf is amazing. I'm also looking forward to listening to some music and watch some movies on it, too.

Games, games, games. I am buying a ton of launch titles because they are a lot of fun and are what I'm looking for in handheld games (I've played most of the US launch titles already).

mp3 was a big selling point, but it's not anymore since I got a mp3 player. Videos would also be cool; I've already encoded a couple ready to go.

[quote name='m2845']I pre-ordered one because I had over $432.00 in GameRush store credit and it didn't cost me any out of pocket expense. I will give the PSP system to my 9-yr old son. The other kids on our street never share there DS system with my son, so I will buy this for him and turn the tables around.[/quote]

Atleast some parents are passing on good values... :roll:

[quote name='m2845']I pre-ordered one because I had over $432.00 in GameRush store credit and it didn't cost me any out of pocket expense. I will give the PSP system to my 9-yr old son. The other kids on our street never share there DS system with my son, so I will buy this for him and turn the tables around.[/quote]

...and then your 9 yr old will let a buddy hold it, and the kid will shove it down his pants and wipe his ass with it...
seriously, does a 9 yr old really need a $250 portable game system just to "turn the tables around??"

//my 2 cents, and I know you didn't ask for it! :D

Dude, the games...
Who cares so much about Graphics or MP3s...
I have my ipod, and as for graphics, just play a console system if you want really high quality.

bread's done
Back