Poll: Where do you spend the most money on video games??

deathcabforcutie

CAGiversary!
I was just thinking about all the users on the boards and wondered where you all shop the most for video games? i know most people just jump at whatever site has the cheapest deal, but where does that usualy lead you (online, and offline) considering most of my games have come from the CC sales.. my vote goes to them!

I bought a bunch of the $5 CC games, I have traded them all in at gamerush for a massive profit and bought even better games there My vote is going for GR

you forgot to put in "others" i spend all my money elsewhere, never shopped for games in most of the places listed.

I would say eb games because they have more coupons codes for preplayed games . for new games I usally go to gamestop they have better bonus's and I get charged no tax at gamestop.com and most new games have free 3 or 1 day shipping.

I usually spend most of my money at EB B&M, with most of my preplayed games being bought at EB online.

Best Buy most of the time, Price Matches and Reward Zone and if i'm lucky some coupons to go with the PM's
Target anything i want on clearance or anything cheap, if i don't want it, Gamerush gets it.
Gamestop, if they have something i must have on sale or if they have some more 99 cent games in for ...
GAMERUSH!! I've spent alot of "credit" not money there. I also have sucked my friends into it and have them trading stuff in when i can't find any games to use my coupons with.
Fry's will get my business if they have something i want cheap like Otogi for 10 bucks or an arcade controller for free!
Ebgames.com any daily temp price drops will get me sometimes.
Curcuit City if the have something on sale and i'm going there i'll get it there and have them match coupons or if they have a $5 clearance or any other deals.
Wal*Mart, never go there for the most part, i think i've bought one thing there on clearance, 2 years ago. never really any deals there or prices that make me want to go there

there is the short summary of fireball343's cheap ass game shopping.

[quote name='mousin']you forgot to put in "others" i spend all my money elsewhere, never shopped for games in most of the places listed.[/quote]

I agree, my buck goes to the Indie game stores.

I used to shop only at BB, then branched out quite a bit. BB is now really only used for stuff they have on sale that can get a GGC tossed on top on it.

CC has picked up some of my money recently, due to the CC $5 sale and their current "autumn" sale, as well as their good PM policy.

Gamestop.com gets my money when it's cheap stuff that shows up online. Same for EBGames, and both have picked up a few pre-orders from me.

Outpost.com has quite a few bucks of recent, due to their low prices on a number of things.

Target had some of my money, due to the rainchecks, though that's tapered off to almost zero at the moment, due to a lack of said rainchecks.

A few other online sites have a few of my dollars as well.

Bascially, I try to be a CAG to the core and shop where it's as cheap as possible.

I assume most of you who are picking EB are doing it because of the website, because EB B&M has good deals that are few and far between.

Cool poll. I think mine must be EB. Lately it seems like I've been having 1 or 2 orders coming in from them a week. I order probably 10 times from EB for every one from gamestop and it's because EB gaurantees case and manual for all of their current gen POed games. Gamestop needs to get a clue.

But I buy stuff from all the stores on the list except GR, since there are none around me. And I don't think I've ever bought a game from Wal-Mart because they just never have any deals.

bread's done
Back