POLL: Which domain should I use for my DBZ site?

HOLY SHIT DRAGON BAL ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I recently watched all 290 episodes that a friend had, haha.

Isn't there a GoDaddy promo going on on CAG right now?

[quote name='darthbudge']People still give a shit about DBZ?

Oh wait, they don't.[/QUOTE]

This. Seriously. There are enough shitty anime sites out there... don't make another.

Yes, hello, your friendly neighborhood Darthbudge here, just letting everyone in this thread know that I myself am a fan of the anime Dragon Ball Z. My favorite character is Piccolo because of his go-get-em attitude that I can relate to.
I have a video I would like to share with all of you...it's a gem i have used many mornings when i just didn't feel like myself...
I hope it helps all of you all as much as it has helped me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR44oOYjvOw&feature=recentf

Surprisingly when I was in Japan DBZ is EVERYWHERE still, which boggles the mine since its been out there way before it became big here.

I'd go with whatever one time-travels you back to the early 2000s when your site would be relevant to middle schoolers using Yahoo Search Engine to find info on Dragon Ball Z instead of just looking it up on Wikipedia or not caring.

I miss the good old days in middle school and early high school when every computer dorky kid had a site that he would constantly work on by typing it out in notepad.

You can add frames to your site?! Madness - I'll take on on the left for navigation, one up top for a banner, one on the bottom for a counter and guestbook, and finally a small little window for some awesome content.

bread's done
Back