Polling the age of our clan members.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
As we all know how old at least a couple of us are, I'm curious to see what the age breakout is for us clan folk.

Makes me wonder how much of an old fart I am in comparison with my fellow clan mates, at 34 going on 35. :D

[quote name='Trakan']Fixed the poll. I'm 18. I'm surprised Arikado is only 16, he sounds older.[/quote]

Same with RyanW. By his voice, I thought he was in his early 20s.

Oh yeah. 19, 20 in June.

[quote name='Trakan']Fixed the poll. I'm 18. I'm surprised Arikado is only 16, he sounds older.[/quote]

It's 'cause I'm all man, sucka. :cool:

[quote name='pimpinc333']21 for me.[/quote]

So why did you vote 18.21 instead of 21-25?

Just weird that there are no 21-25 year olds.

(im in the older cat)

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='Trakan']Fixed the poll. I'm 18. I'm surprised Arikado is only 16, he sounds older.[/quote]

It's 'cause I'm all man, sucka. :cool:[/quote]

Hes just a very manly sounding woman thats it :lol:

You bunch of young punks, I'm going to hit you all in the head with me walker. :rofl: Who's the 36+ and the other 30-35 in our group?

I would never have guessed Arikado was only 16, I would have put him in the 20-21 range. Same with Ryan.

Murc, no question he's 14. :D And murc, for the manly sounding woman, you're closer to that than Arikado, the high pitch does lean you that direction. :rofl:

Yea 22. I'd be interested to see what the numbers are like for all of Live. The way they cater to older demographics would have you believe the majority is well over 18.

[quote name='shrike4242']You bunch of young punks, I'm going to hit you all in the head with me walker. :rofl: Who's the 36+ and the other 30-35 in our group?

I would never have guessed Arikado was only 16, I would have put him in the 20-21 range. Same with Ryan.

Murc, no question he's 14. :D And murc, for the manly sounding woman, you're closer to that than Arikado, the high pitch does lean you that direction. :rofl:[/quote]

Shrike, keep this in mind, if i ever meet you in person, im gonna kick you in the nuts SOOO hard it wont even be funny. Also whats with the polls closed and will be announced at the cheapy awards or whatever. Is this a cheapy award nominee or something?

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']You bunch of young punks, I'm going to hit you all in the head with me walker. :rofl: Who's the 36+ and the other 30-35 in our group?

Murc, no question he's 14. :D And murc, for the manly sounding woman, you're closer to that than Arikado, the high pitch does lean you that direction. :rofl:[/quote]

Shrike, keep this in mind, if i ever meet you in person, im gonna kick you in the nuts SOOO hard it wont even be funny. Also whats with the polls closed and will be announced at the cheapy awards or whatever. Is this a cheapy award nominee or something?[/quote]

Murc, if you haven't figured it out yet, I only give crap to the people I like. ;) I'll make sure to wear a cup if I make it out to your neck of the woods. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

Sounds like an old vs young intra-Cag battle is needed :)

[quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

Sounds like an old vs young intra-Cag battle is needed :)[/quote]

sounds like a challange.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

sounds like a challange.[/quote]

BRING

IT

ON!!!

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

We'd have to see if us old farts can even field 8 people, we'd have to see where the cutoff line is.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

We'd have to see if us old farts can even field 8 people, we'd have to see where the cutoff line is.[/quote]

It may be hard to even find a fourth.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

BRING

IT

ON!!![/quote]

LET'S

GO!!

[quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

We'd have to see if us old farts can even field 8 people, we'd have to see where the cutoff line is.[/quote]

It may be hard to even find a fourth.[/quote]

if we do say 25 and up we should get four together

[quote name='greendj27']Just because I'm curious how old am I percieved to be?[/quote]

I think I remember you telling me 27-28 in an OTT, but I can't remember for sure.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='greendj27']Just because I'm curious how old am I percieved to be?[/quote]

I think I remember you telling me 27-28 in an OTT, but I can't remember for sure.[/quote]

Yep, I'm 27. I'm an old fart with all my recent back problems. I'm actually out of school and selling advertising at a local tv station.

I'm 25 and married, and next semester I'll be finally teaching classes in University level, so if you add up all that plus my suckiness at Halo 2... I guess I can be considered part of the "old" grunts.

[quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']Us "old" guys have to stick together. :D[/quote]

It may be hard to even find a fourth.[/quote]

I'm the fourth - I'm 34 will be 35 in June.

Unless I find this 36+ person (and I can't see the results until Feb 1), I'm Methuselah for the clan. :(

Actually, I'd rather claim to be Lazarus Long. :D

bread's done
Back