pong toss wii ware? how is it

I had to take one for the team on this one. No, Pong Toss is not good. The biggest issue I had with it was its motion sensitivity. It always seemed like I had to put too much force on the toss to get the ball to the cups. Plus I'm pretty sure you can't take angled shots on the cups. Save your $8.

you are better off saving your 800 points
this game is terrible
i could think of at least a dozen games better then this for the same price or less

I like this idea. This game should have been developed with the Motion Plus.
I did not download this game as I knew it would not be good.

[quote name='pacemakerguy']i would liek to knwo if it's worth 800 points[/quote]

Affter you finish the 3rd grade I'll tell you.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']But it's rated "E" for Everyone.[/quote]
he just says that cause my spelling. it's only like that cause i type fast and it comes out that way

[quote name='pacemakerguy']he just says that cause my spelling. it's only like that cause i type fast and it comes out that way[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='pacemakerguy']he just says that cause my spelling. it's only like that cause i type fast and it comes out that way[/QUOTE]

It's only like that because you seem care less what others think about you, even after they recommend ways to make better postings. All anyone here knows about you here is based on what you post. Your posts seem like those of a spoiled 10 year who thinks everyone should like him regardless of how he acts. Since you consistently spell simple words such as "like" as "liek" almost every single time you type it. (somehow you got it right in the above post, but not the one before), it seems more like you have no idea how to spell anything. Additionally, how hard could it be or how long would it take for you to find all the fucking red underlined words (the ones misspelled), right click on them, and find the correct spelling before you hit the submit button regardless how bad you type? It's either you don't care, or your teachers deserve life sentences for allowing you to progress through the education system. I'm guessing both and more apply here.

[quote name='biscuit']10 year[/quote]
Age insults are one of the stupidest insults you can throw. I'm 13 and you can be damn sure I can write coherent sentences.

I once scooped dog poop out of my yard and placed/smeared it on the porch and steps of my neighbor. They would actually take their dog out, walk it 10 feet into our yard and hold it on a leash while it pooped, then take the dog back in the house and leave the poop for me or my kids to step in. Not long after that hearty distribution of poop onto their porch and steps, they moved. It was a hugely satisfying outcome.

Having played it with a friend and beer a few times, I think it's a great sim and worth 800 points.

If I were underage and playing it as just a video game, and not using it as a social drinking game, then no, I would not think it's worth 800 points.

It's simply made for playing beer pong at home. It is not a conventional game of skill on the Wii.

bread's done
Back