Poolking99's Lagoon Thread - Free Games and Consoles

Poolking99

CAGiversary!
Ok, Ok. I know everyone has heard of and been to www.gaminglagoon.com . I hope that you guys have enjoyed this site as much as I have. But as you may or may not have heard, Tom, the owner of the site, broke some news yesterday on their forums:

"Games are on their way for ALL consoles, including pre-ordering
Time line 10 days maybe sooner

As for the consoles, alright I will give in :)

I will add the consoles tonight.

-Tom"

I don't know how many people haven't tried the site yet, but it does work and is legit, as the rest of the cheapassgamer community can attest to. I personally have had great service getting everything I requested on time, and the one time that something failed to arrive within a few weeks, I brought it to Tom's attention and he personally sent me my Wii Classic Controller from the offices.

No this site isn't perfect, but it is free, and it does work. You can't get anymore cheapass than free. I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that they are getting more than just gaming accessories in the future, and currently can get a Gamecube, DS Lite, among others presently, and games, as Tom has said, will be available sometime next week.

If you've tried gaminglagoon.com before, this might give you the reason to get back into it, and if you haven't tried it, perhaps this will persuade you to give it a look.

Check out my sig to give me your referral if you choose to sign up and this information helped you, or if you think I'm completely worthless (which is very possible) go through www.gaminglagoon.com and check it out. Thanks for reading!

****Update 5-17-07: Two new prizes have been added that may be of interest to some of you. The new 120 GB Xbox 360 Hard Drive and the new Xbox 360 HD DVD player. This site is a great way to get both of these items that you wouldn't want to pay for otherwise. Give it a shot!

bread's done
Back