Pop! Funko Experts, Need advice.

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs,  after remodeling my room the Pop! Funko figurines caught my attention  and because I'm new into it I'm requesting just a little bit of help or advice.

I want start to collecting them so I'm asking to the folks out there where's the best place to buy them in-store and also online, any tip or suggestion if you are a collector or just purchase them often.

Thank you O:)

Looking for Movies/Comics figurines, just avoiding the sporting ones. And Amazon is the cheaper online store to find them?
Check HotTopic. Buy them during their Hot Cash events and get a membership card and you can get some fucking ridiculous deals on them. I got X-Force Wolverine earlier this year for 2.99 during one of those events.

Check HotTopic. Buy them during their Hot Cash events and get a membership card and you can get some fucking ridiculous deals on them. I got X-Force Wolverine earlier this year for 2.99 during one of those events.
Do you buy them online or in-store, asking this because the shipping $$ price

Do you buy them online or in-store, asking this because the shipping $$ price
In store. It's better to buy in store at Hot Topic because they often make mistakes during sales which will get you things a lot cheaper because their registers will allow pretty much every promo to stack at once if you can trigger them.

In store. It's better to buy in store at Hot Topic because they often make mistakes during sales which will get you things a lot cheaper because their registers will allow pretty much every promo to stack at once if you can trigger them.
Thanks for this info, what store do you recommend online for Pop!Funkos?

Actually, the cheapest place i have found to buy them is Barnes and Noble or Books A Million. They are 8.95 both places and if you are a member of either of their "Give Us 20 Dollars a Year" VIP club, you get an additional  10% off every purchase. (Given the choices I prefer to give my money to Books A Million, they get a much larger selection and they frequently email $5 dollar off $25 dollar purchase coupons" )

bread's done
Back