PopCap games for $1 @ Dollartree (YMMV)

RiseFromYourGrave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
This may only be at certain Dollar Trees, but I found several Popcap games at my local Dollar Tree, such as:

Bejeweled Twist
Feeding Frenzy 2
Peggle
Peggle Nights
Mystery P.I. Vegas + Lottery + San Fransisco (Each $1, not as a bundle)
Amazing Adventures Lost Tomb + Caribbean (Same as above)

There may have been others, it was mostly the hidden object games (Mystery + Adventures).

If you find this at your local Dollar Tree, please confirm this.

Also, for all my Bronies out there, you can pick up this calendar for $1 (of course). Again, YMMV.

Man, I was just at a Dollar Tree here in Texas and didn't see these or any PSP UMDs.

But some Dollar Trees tend to have better media than others so I might drop by any other ones I come near. Casual games for a buck are hard to beat and PopCap makes some of the best.

If you come across Plants vs Zombies at that price, do yourself a favor and pick it up.
It is outstanding, and well worth it, even at full price.

Thanks! Grabbed the 2 Amazing Adventures games you listed plus Zuma's Revenge at one of mine. They also had Feeding Frenzy 2, Bejeweled Twist, and Mystery PI Lottery. Nice!

Went to another store in the area that had a lot more titles/copies than the first store. Picked up some of the other games listed and also found The Wizard's Pen (another hidden mystery game).

[quote name='MR_E']Western NY[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. No where near me :*(

Haven't seen these yet, but I really hope I come across them. $1 a pop is my sweet spot for casual games like this.

Edit:
Finally found a store with some in stock, but it was just 4 copies of bejeweled twist :( Great game but already have it on Android. Was hoping for some of the hidden object games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw...in case anyone's wondering, I've tried 4 of the games so far, and they all appear to be free of any annoying/intrusive drm. Literally installed in like 30 seconds with no registration and run without the discs.

Not a whole lot of discussion here, but I thought I'd throw out the complete list of games I've found:

Mystery PI: The Lottery Ticket
Mystery PI: Stolen in San Francisco
Mystery PI: The London Caper
Mystery PI: The Vegas Heist
Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret
Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb
The Wizard's Pen
Peggle
Peggle Nights
Bejeweled Twist
Zuma's Revenge
Feeding Frenzy 2

[quote name='seanmcc']Are these for consoles or PC?[/QUOTE]

PC. Some include both PC and Mac versions (Peggle, Peggle Nights, Stolen in San Francisco, The London Caper, The Caribbean Secret, and Zuma's Revenge).

I was there a couple weeks ago in evansville IN and seen a Bejeweled game. I'll have to go back and look for more. I just ran out of candy and that is where I get mine anyways.

Picked up:
Peggle Nights
The Wizard's Pen
The Amazing Adventure The Lost Tomb
The Amazing Adventure Around the World
Mystery PI The Lottery Ticket
Mystery PI Stolen in San Fransisco
Mystery PI Vegas Heist
Mystery PI The London Caper

Anyone perhaps interested in trading?

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']In what section of the store did you find these? Electronics near the DVDs?[/QUOTE]

In one store, they were in the electronics/automotive aisle (in a bin next to the DVDs, remaining umd movies, and CDs). The other store has a separate little shelf near the front of the store for movies/CDs/games. So, ya, they're likely next to wherever your store has their DVDs.

I checked out my nearest Dollar Tree today and found Bejeweled Twist/and some Aquarium game 2 pack,Feeding Frenzy 2,Bejeweled Twist/Peggle Nights 2 Pack.

Checked a couple of local stores in San Antonio and found the following.
Mystery PI: The London Caper
Mystery PI: The Vegas Heist
Mystery PI: Lost in Los Angeles
Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret
Amazing Adventures: Around the World
Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb
Bejeweled 2/ Peggle 2 pack
Bejeweled Twist
Peggle
Peggle Nights
Feeding Frenzy 2
Escape Rosecliff Island