POPCAP library of 48 pc games for $99 (or less)

stoned99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Just got this offer via email

http://www.popcap.com/promos/complete/

Basically it's the entire catalog of popcap games (48 in total) for 99$. If your a passport member you can save up to another 20%. For me the offer was 89$.

You can play popcap games on any pc your logged onto so this is a killer deal.

This includes games like plants vs zombies, peggle, bejewled etc.

Wow, went from the best deal to the worst deal ever in a matter of seconds.
I thought it said 99 cents also.

[quote name='friedram']Damn... I read it wrong, I thought it said 99 cents...[/QUOTE]

I saw the exact same thing :lol:

yeah that's horribly misleading there. I thought maybe they were doing their own charity humble indie bundle for a minute.

So funny how the wrong placement of a symbol can make so many people sad. I too just went to the site to get Plants vs. Zombies for 99 cents, only to realize that I was $98 short. Classic.

Me too, I saw "popcap" and "99", immediately my brain tells me it's one of those pay as much (or as little) as you see fit deals... too bad... I might consider it if it was 99c, but $99 is stupid for me... I dont have a PC...

Thank you OP. I didn't think it was 99 cents because I got the email about this deal. Although I'm not sure why people would assume 48 games were 99 cents. A bit harsh on the OP here. It's supposedly 90% off their regular price if you bought them separately so I'd say that's certainly a great deal.

[quote name='J7.']Thank you OP. I didn't think it was 99 cents because I got the email about this deal. Although I'm not sure why people would assume 48 games were 99 cents. A bit harsh on the OP here. It's supposedly 90% off their regular price if you bought them separately so I'd say that's certainly a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean %90 off?

page1_blog_entry61_1.jpg

bread's done
Back