Portable Game Screens

Chambered

CAGiversary!
So, what's your opinion on portable LCD game screens? Those little single-digit screen size LCDs that usually snap onto the top of a system..

I got my first from my brother, he bought one for his gamecube so he could play in his room where he didn't have a TV. He gave it to me eventually, and I found that I'd far rather play my gamecube games on the small screen than my normal tv. Eventually, this extended to my PS2 and XBox (and most recently my 360) when I found a screen that worked on both of those. I'd love to find a decent PS3 screen...

I know they aren't handheld devices or meant to be portable, but I still take them places. Sure, the screens aren't HD and don't 'take advantage of the system's capabilities', but I don't play games purely for the graphics.

Pros:
-Play anywhere there's a power outlet
-Don't hog up the TV
-No extra video cables

Cons:
-Small screen
-A bit heavier during transport

I have a family that likes to watch tv and play games, too. I don't get a whole lot of time with the HDTV all to myself, so those little screens are practically heaven sent.And, to be honest, I've spent a lot more time playing my 360 on my portable 9" LCD than I have on my HD TV...

bread's done
Back