Portal 2 (360 or PS3) + NFS Shift (PC) Free $30.98 or 2 x Portal 2 + Shift = $48

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
EA Origin Store has Portal 2 (Xbox 360 or PS3) + Need for Speed Shift (PC digital download) (automatically added to cart) for $30.98 shipped. Or two Portal 2s + Shift $48 shipped.

Personally, EA can kiss my ass. But hey that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seether254']wouldn't happen to be you would it?[/QUOTE]

I'm a little curious as to why he didn't share this link until someone (me) found the deal and shared it with his fellow CAG homies. Seems odd.

Nope. Just giving props to the CAG that posted it 30 minutes ago, and props to the SD'er that posted it 12 hours ago.

[quote name='seether254']wouldn't happen to be you would it?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just giving props to the CAG that posted it 30 minutes ago, and props to the SD'er that posted it 12 hours ago.

[quote name='acidraine']Nope. Just giving props to the CAG that posted it 30 minutes ago, and props to the SD'er that posted it 12 hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, cool man. Are you sure it was posted on CAG already? I still don't see it.

If you have extra money to spare and just want free shipping with one copy, Amazon is currently accepting trade-in's of Portal 2 for $25...so you could add two of them to your cart at $23.99 each, and then get the free shipping, and trade the extra copy in to Amazon to get your money back. Good way to save $7 if you have the extra money upfront.

Thanks for the post OP.

Thanks for this.... picked up Rango, NBA Jam, and Portal 2 today (2nd copy) with free Shift, all for around $20 each.

Ugh I need to stop checking CAG for a while. 3 Impulse buys in 24 hours. Grabbed 2 copies of Portal 2 (one for me one for friend so we get free shipping), the Newegg Dead Rising 2 deal and the EA store Alice deal.

[quote name='Odinsfury']This thread title looks like an algebra problem... I think I got it wrong.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO this made me spit my milk

[quote name='Odinsfury']This thread title looks like an algebra problem... I think I got it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Well let's see
2 x Portal 2 + Shift = $48

2x (Portal 2) + Shift / 2 = $48 / 2

Portal 2 + 1/2 Shift - 1/2 Shift = $24 - 1/2 Shift

(1x)Portal 2 = $24 - 1/2 Shift

Anyone interested in buying my download for Need for Speed Shift? I don't have a decent enough of a PC and all I really want is Portal 2.

I think $10 paypal is fair. I'll PM you the code.

Doubt anyone would want to pay $10 for your Shift code since they can just pay as low as $11.99 to get one of those $11.99 games plus Shift code for free. ;)

[quote name='XF Gator']Shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

If you add a second $24 game, then shipping is free.

NFS Shift is included with every 40% off game. Not a bad deal if you get two $24 games (i.e. 2 x Portal 2, one for trade or as a gift, etc.).

A friend of mine and I say thanks for the deal. He has been wanting Portal 2 and $24 is perfect. He ended up getting 2 and will be trading 1 into Amazon for $25, plus when he ordered I used my Recyclebank $15 off coupon and got Medal of Honor for $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late to the party but I picked up a copy of Portal 2 with this promotion (that shipping is nothing when you're used to being screwed over by international shipping) and was wondering if the Need for Speed game is giftable?

I have zero interest in it but I don't see any option of giving it away, either. There's an activation code in my email but the download link is provided through Origin.

[quote name='measureless']Late to the party but I picked up a copy of Portal 2 with this promotion (that shipping is nothing when you're used to being screwed over by international shipping) and was wondering if the Need for Speed game is giftable?

I have zero interest in it but I don't see any option of giving it away, either. There's an activation code in my email but the download link is provided through Origin.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can give that code away to another origin member if you didn't redeem it on your account yet.
I recently purchased DA II on the website and it didn't show up on my origin software, so I took the registration code they emailed me and entered it on my origin and it appeared.

I can't guarantee it would work, but I think it would.

bread's done
Back