Portal Giveaway [complete]

denbowski

CAG Veteran
Good morning CAGers :wave:

I have found a lot of great info from these forums and site, and I also have an extra copy of Portal on Steam. So, I figured I would give back.

All I ask for is a reply.

I will randomly select a fellow CAG member tomorrow morning, let's say around 10:30 AM EST. We will give this post about 24 hours of time. I will contact the winner via PM, and will need either their Steam account name or their e-mail address to gift the game over.

Thanks!

The winner is delsus09! Congratulations! Expect a PM very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, none of you people begging for free Portal got it back when Valve was actually giving it away for free?

And you call yourselves CAGs. Pfft.

Just buy Portal 2 on Steam and you'll get the original Portal for free. Problem solved.

Count me in. Would love to win this for my brother in law. He has yet to play Portal and with 2 on the way I feel he should. Thanks for the contest

Thanks for offering up this prize :) Seems like a good way to spend my afternoon, and after hearing all the praise, I guess this is going to be a good one. I'd like to be entered :p. Thanks!,

- Delsus

I would like copy of portal as I only have 2 on two accounts.
One came with the Orange Box and the other was free.

Could always use another copy to stare at.

[quote name='igame']I would like copy of portal as I only have 2 on two accounts.
One came with the Orange Box and the other was free.

Could always use another copy to stare at.[/QUOTE]

lmfao

bread's done
Back