Possible Amazon Black Friday Assassins Creed Vita Bundle product page

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Was combing Amazon for deals and I found this product page. Could this be Amazon's bf vita bundle?
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Limited-Edition-System-Warrior-Starter/dp/B009Z9UK8O

514Je1NtZQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Description of the "Warrior" bundle:

Sony PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Limited Edition White System Warrior Bundle with 2 Games and Starter Kit Discover completely new ways to play at the speed of your mobile lifestyle. PS Vita revolutionizes portable gaming with augmented reality—what you see through the front and rear cameras become part of what you play on the stunning 5" OLED screen. Get the feel of full-console fun with dual analog sticks, front and rear multi-touch pads and motion sensors. Much more than a traditional handheld gaming device, the PS Vita Wi-Fi lets you enjoy continuous access to your gaming and online social community. Get access to the Internet, email, news feeds, multiplayer gaming, location-based gifting, and Vita-to-PS3 game play. This limited edition Crystal White system bundle also comes with two thrilling games and a starter kit so you can jump into the fun right away. What You Get PS Vita gaming unit 4GB memory card Quick-start guide AC adapter Assassin's Creed III: Liberation game Resistance: Burning Skies game 7-piece starter kit includes a carrying case, game case, 2 PS Vita screen protectors, an earphone with microphone, a wrist strap and a cleaning cloth Sony PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Limited Edition White System Features 5" OLED multi-touch screen Enjoy fingertip control and new ways to complete challenges and actions See your games in brilliant detail and with approximately 16 million colors Rear multi-touch pad Provides user with greater hand control during gaming Frees up the front OLED display for better view of on-screen actions GPS-enabled Near app

^^That price doesn't make sense. So Resistance Burning Skies and a Starter Kit cost $100?

My guess is this definitely might be the BF bundle for Amazon, and it will probably be $250.

I don't know. burning skies did bomb and sony could be throwing amazon a bone. this could be the $200 bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Er, I'm pretty sure they said their bundle was $200, but that it was a better deal than Gamestop. Seems highly unlikely it will actually be more.

[quote name='Kilvas09']I know Resistance will make its way to PS+, so $200 has to be the price or I'll be buying my white Vita elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Word is bond.

If that's the bundle, I'll be happy with that. Nice to get another game and some screen protectors. Amazon has confirmed that they will have something more added to the Assassin's Creed bundle. This would fit that description.

I wouldn't be shocked. They are being sponsored by Sony.

"Black Friday Deals Week Sponsored by Sony PlayStation
Check out all our Video Games deals this week with new deals every day. Plus our featured game is Little Big Planet Karting as Sackboy returns with new driving abilities to guide you through a completely new fast-paced adventure."

if it is $200 then i might have to bite. i wanted a deal on the AC3:liberation bundle anyway. Be the perfect holiday gift excuse.

Also, do we know what day this deal would be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. And I'm sure this is gonna be $200, didn't an Amazon guy on Reddit say that already?

I'm gonna buy it at Gamestop instead, I'll have it instant and have credit there since I'm sure Resistance is gonna be free for PS+ and doesn't look really good so I'll pass.

If this is $200 then I really underestimated the BF deals for Vita. That would be a really good deal. I got a decent deal on a used one ($160 for Vita w/ 2 games (traded them in for $40) and 4gb mem card) but I would prefer a white one.

So would I be able to resell the games from that? Kinda not interested in either of those. Would bite for $200 if I could get anything from reselling the games.

That's pretty good, but I'm still going to get the AC:L bundle at GS. I already traded in some games there, and I'd rather have it that night rather than the extra game and accessories. My guess is $200 though.

Looking at it more, I'm doubting this is it. In the past all of their Thanksgiving and Black Friday bundles have had the holiday in the name. Moreover, the description being a direct copy/paste job from Home Shopping Network with broken formatting is NOT Amazon's style. Most likely some third-party seller was hoping to flip the bundles they bought from HSN for a profit and created the listing, and it's just been sitting empty for a while.

Eh not interested in whatever the extra game is. Maybe the accessory. If it's more than 200 no thanks.

Hope it's something different though. Something I'd actually want to have...

I'd hope for something different but regardless of what I want looks like a pretty damn good value if that's it. If nothing else you could probably get $45 or so selling the extras.

With PS+ out for Vita now I'd think the smart thing to do would be to offer a 3 month PS+ sub or something like that with all these bundles. People will either forget to turn off the auto renew or they'll renew because it's a good value. Either way more $$ for Sony.

[quote name='testudo']what time does this deal go live?[/QUOTE]

This. I also wish amazon would just announce early what exactly is in the bundle and what the price will be. I can't decide if I want to try for it on amazon or at our local gamestop. Our local gamestop I think will be opening at 8pm thanksgiving day.

bread's done
Back