Possible Error: To Kill A Mocking Bird DVD 9.99

Am I the only one who doesn't like the book or movie?
I thought the court room scenes in both were pretty good, but other then that I didn't really like the novel except for a few things like the guy who has a coke bottle in a brown paper bag to get people to think he's a drunk.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Am I the only one who doesn't like the book or movie?
I thought the court room scenes in both were pretty good, but other then that I didn't really like the novel except for a few things like the guy who has a coke bottle in a brown paper bag to get people to think he's a drunk.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes you are.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Am I the only one who doesn't like the book or movie?
I thought the court room scenes in both were pretty good, but other then that I didn't really like the novel except for a few things like the guy who has a coke bottle in a brown paper bag to get people to think he's a drunk.[/QUOTE]

Nah I agree with you. My fav book of high school reading is Catcher in the Rye.

[quote name='dastly75']Nah I agree with you. My fav book of high school reading is Catcher in the Rye.[/QUOTE]That would have been mine, if we had read it. As it is I'd have to go with Hamlet. I can't seem to remember if Mockingbird was even high school, I'm thinking it was earlier than that.

[quote name='dastly75']Nah I agree with you. My fav book of high school reading is Catcher in the Rye.[/QUOTE]
Catcher in the Rye was great. I would put it on or near the top of the list of the best novels I read in high school, along with The Good Earth and The Importance of Being Earnest (dwspite the fact that it's a play).

WHy a 1962 movie has held its value so long is astounding... and from looking around thats a great deal

[quote name='"Kaijufan"'] Am I the only one who doesn't like the book or movie? [/quote]

Its a fine film just some of us are not as excited as the general population seems to be around here

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I've been wanting this disc, but had no idea how nice of an edition it was.

I hated Catcher in the Rye. I don't remember why I hated it so much (maybe Holden, or maybe the class I read the book for). But of course, I'm the person who actually liked Graphs of Wrath.

To keep this OT, I never read/watch To Kill a Mocking Bird. Maybe it's a good time to watch it now.

Thanks. I wanted to get this for my mom for Christmas, but it was sold out everywhere. Now I can give it to her for her birthday, and you saved me $15. Thanks.

[quote name='Kaijufan'] The Importance of Being Earnest (dwspite the fact that it's a play).[/QUOTE]

We watched the movie in high school, but man was I dissappointed when I found out that Jim Varney wasn't in it :D

What a coincidence, I am reading the book right now in school. It's pretty good thus far. I'll recommend this deal to my English teacher. :lol:

bread's done
Back