Possible Gamestop 50% Trade-In

Magus500

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am new to creating these threads. But as I went into Gamestop today, the clerk let me know there will be a 50% trade-in for the next couple of days. She mentioned a trade-in may be necessary to activate it. I'll find out the details after dinner tonight :D

[quote name='Cocojames333']So you need to trade in a game to activate the trade in deal? Who knew.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Captain $$$$$$.

[quote name='Magus500']I am new to creating these threads. But as I went into Gamestop today, the clerk let me know there will be a 50% trade-in for the next couple of days. She mentioned a trade-in may be necessary to activate it. I'll find out the details after dinner tonight :D[/QUOTE]

:booty:

Have a bunch of Links Crossbow I got from the tip on another thread. Thinking about flipping them back. Paid $0.50 each, and I got 22. Hoping to flip for at least $75 in credit with this bonus.

Do I actually have to trade them to get the trade bonus though?

[quote name='captaintek3304']Have a bunch of Links Crossbow I got from the tip on another thread. Thinking about flipping them back. Paid $0.50 each, and I got 22. Hoping to flip for at least $75 in credit with this bonus.

Do I actually have to trade them to get the trade bonus though?[/QUOTE]

Wow! Do you have a picture of all of them stacked up? That'd be hilarious to see.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Have a bunch of Links Crossbow I got from the tip on another thread. Thinking about flipping them back. Paid $0.50 each, and I got 22. Hoping to flip for at least $75 in credit with this bonus.

Do I actually have to trade them to get the trade bonus though?[/QUOTE]

Can I have one? I think I lost my only copy on the way to GS a few weeks back. It probably fell under my passenger seat. Sucks I'll be missing out on the extra credit :(

[quote name='barrit']Can I have one? I think I lost my only copy on the way to GS a few weeks back. It probably fell under my passenger seat. Sucks I'll be missing out on the extra credit :([/QUOTE]

Instead of just missing out, can't you just go to your car and look under your passenger seat and get it?

[quote name='Manifest95']Instead of just missing out, can't you just go to your car and look under your passenger seat and get it?[/QUOTE]

Quit being ridiculous...

[quote name='captaintek3304']I went today and confirmed that you do need to trade in a game to get the trade boost.[/QUOTE]

Not if you're HONEST and tell them you DO have the game, but you didn't feel like taking it off your shelf to bring it in.:roll:

[quote name='captaintek3304']I went today and confirmed that you do need to trade in a game to get the trade boost.[/QUOTE]

That's confusing :lol:

You mean, buy a game to get trade boost?

[quote name='Lemarfanz']...did the clerk wink at you and then tell you to "shh"...[/QUOTE]

You just made my day.

This just started?
So like, you really need a trade in to get the bonus? (Am I right guys ;))
Wow you guys are really ahead of the game.:drool:

[quote name='dgwillia006']Why did you bump a 5 day old topic....[/QUOTE]

To make fun of everyone for not being "ahead of the game." The irony is blinding.

bread's done
Back